getting misgendered isnt fun.(1)

"Teressa!!"  a women yelled to wake the sleeping kid up. Teressa hated it , since the age of nine she knew what was going on with her and why she didnt feel comfortable in her body , it was because she isnt a girl. No , she's a boy so actually the right pronouns would be he/him or they/them but not she/her. 

His chosen name was Tommy , same first letter like his dead name but he felt more comfortable with that than with his dead name. His case worker knew that ,too , but she always dead named him on purpose and told every foster family that he was a problem child and that she was sure they'd send him back in two weeks at most , she was always right.

"What!?" Tommy yelled back , he hated that goddamn women

"Someone wants to meet all the girls from 8-10! Get ready and be done in 10!" she yelled to him , just great. They want a daughter and she tells Tommy to come down , how would you react if you wanted a girl and then get a kid who ist ftm instead? Well all the familys he was with in the past years didnt react to well so why should they?

Tommy was hoping to not get picked by the family , sure he wanted to finally find a safe place to stay at but who would want a trans ftm when they want a daughter? He would rather stay here than have to deal with abuse or anything just to be the perfect daughter

Once Tommy had changed into decent comfortable clothes , a red hoodie with black pants , he walked downstairs to the room they always talked to the parents.

 "Watsons , this is Teressa. Just so you know she's a bit.. how do i say it? A handfull" the worker explained "goodluck , and teressa. dont mess this up." she glared at Tommy and walked out of the room. The only reason his case worker said to not mess it up was because she wanted Tommy gone.

"Hello Teressa" Tommy looked infront of him and saw three man sitting there , a man with blond hair and a green hat sat in the middle and started to talk. Then there was a man with brown hair and a yellow sweater , he seemed like a musik nerd, he sat on the right of the blond man and looked really excited and lastly there was a boy with... pink hair? and glasses , he looked kind of bored but you could see that he was also a bit excited, in his eyes , he looked kind of cool tommy thought before getting pulled back to reality. 

"Teressa? are you alright?" the blond said worried

"huh? oh ehm s-sorry.." tommy apologized and sat down on the other couch 

"Its alright , im Philza but Phil is just fine and these are my sons. They are twins and both 17 , the one with brown hair is Wilbur or Wil for short and the one with pink hair is Techno" he explained to tommy with a smile , why did they all , minues Techno , smile so much? 

"why dont you tell us something about yourself teressa?" Wibur asked  

"eh- sure.. Im 11 y-years old.. i like to draw and write.." Tommy explained to them , he thought about what else he could say but honetly there was nothing else , what do you want to have for hobbies in the foster system? pretty hard to have something.

"what do you write?" Techno asked when he saw the exciting eyes of his annoying brother who couldnt get a word out. 

"I write song textes..." tommy said a bit confused why the brown haired twin ,wilbur' looked so excited

"YES!" Wilbur yelled with a wide smile making Phil chuckled and Techno roll his eyes while Tommy sat there shocked at the yelling .

"sorry about that , Wil is a musician , he writes and posts songs with his band" Phil explained to tommy who looked shocked and confused , so he was right that the man is a music nerd.