When you think of him

Over the course of a few weeks, Gojo and I got closer, and I'm still not used to these well... curses. And yet I still haven't found a job. Today was the day I'm meeting his students.

He told me some thing about them, and one of them being a vessel to the King of Curses. "Alright mom!, I'm heading out, see you" I grab my keys before closing the door.

We would be meeting in the park, when I got to the park, I hear 2 people yelling, "When are we meeting them?!" a boy with pink hair, looked at Gojo, his eyes sparkling.

"Itadori!,patience!" another girl yelled, bonking the boy on his head.

"Wha- OW, NOBARA!" he yelled. Another boy standing behind them, looking tired. They seem more chaotic than Ace and Amber.

"Gojo!" I called out, waving, the 4 of them snapped their heads my direction. Nobara dropped Itadori.

"YOU DIDN'T TELL US IT WAS A GIRL!" She yelled. "I was gonna" Gojo chuckled.

"SHES PRETTY!" Itadori said, jumping to his feet.

I walked in their direction. "Hey" Gojo appeared behind me. "Go on, introduce yourself" he looked at the 3.

"Yuji Itadori!" The pink haired boy said.

"I'm Nobara Kugisaki" the girl said, Elbowing the other boy. "Megumi Fushiguro" he said.

"It's nice to meet all of you" I smiled at them.

These 3 are kind, Gojo has a great team, now that I think about it, Gojo is always kind, I wouldn't have met him if I didn't see that curse. He has helped me here, He is even helping me find my own apartment, I have been saving some money since Collage days, so all I need is a apartment.

I have seen him at work before, he is really powerful, I have yet to introduce him to my family.

"Eh?, hellooooo?" I snap back to reality, feeling Gojo poke me in the head multiple times.

"Oh, sorry!, spaced out there, Y/n L/n" I smile.

"Gojo-Sensei, can we go get Ramen?!" Itadori suddenly said, his mouth watering.

"You idiot" Nobara sweatdropped. "Yeah sure, lets go!" Gojo said, nearly dragging me.

"I can walk you know" I mutter.

"Ehe I know".