"This is home"

I walked into the hard deck looking for my fellow Top Gun gratuities. aka my friend well not all of them are my friend.

I spotted Phoenix at the pooltabel. Playing pool agents Hangman. I walked over to them and we all greeted each other

Doors swung open and everything went quite. It was him. Rooster.

Me and Rooster had history not the bad kind,the kind where you want it to be forever but due to our jobs it can't be forever

We locked eye's. Those eye's. The eye's you could get lost in. The eye's, that I hate to admit, I fell in love with. But the eye's I also deeply hate. The eye's that can make me mad and yet so calm.

I got snapped back into reality by Phoenix snapping her fingers infront of my face."Hey you good you seem sad...Oh now I see. Hey don't stress about him. He'll come around and then it won't be a one night thing"

I only told Phoenix about that night. How it pain's me he left right after. Because it ment nothing to him but it ment the world to me. And he just got up and left.

I smile at Phoenix."I hope so Nat. Thanks for caring. I don't know what I would do if she wasn't my best friend. I love glher so dearly<3

Rooster pov

I walked into the bar. It's been a minute since if been in here but I looked so similar and smelt the same. It smells like been and cigarettes.

I look to see. Malibu. We looked eye's. Those eye's. Those eye's you could get lost in. Those eye's I missed dearly. Those eye's that I fell in love with. Those eye's that could calm me so easy.

I got snapped back to reality by hangman. "Sup Rooster looking good"

I rolled my eye's me and Hangman had history the bad kind of throwing fists and violence.

"That's because I am good Hangman,very good"

I walked up to the piano and sat down. "Gatter around everyone"

Every one gathered around even her. She smiled knowing what's about to happen. I started playing

Malibu pov

Rooster sang. I laughed. Oh how I missed this. We looked eye's when it ended.

We all shouted." Welcome home Rooster!!!"

And the rest of the night history repeated it self the good kind of history.

"Rooster,Take me to bed or lose me forever"

"Show me the way home,honey"

<3