ii. Trick or Treat, Freak

"All I'm saying is that he will use you. And I don't want to see you get hurt." Steve told his sister while driving.

"And all I'm saying is that I don't need or want you to protect me." Olivia rolled her eyes.

"I don't care if you want or don't want but as a brother it is my job." He spoke looking at her.

"Then quit?" Olivia said obviously.

"Jesus." Steve whispered. "Just don't go near him, okay?" He pulled in the highschool parking lot.

"What?" She asked.

"I said don't go near him." Steve parked his car.

"What? Sorry I didn't hear you." She asked again, pretending not to hear him.

He sighed. "Just don't go near him."

"Near who?" She asked getting out of the car and walking towards the school.

"Just don't go near Bil- You know what, nevermind." Steve shook his head and looked around the parking lot until his eyes landed on the mullet wearing boy.

He was staring at something, or someone.

Steve followed his gaze and his eyes landed on his sister who was talking to Tina.

But Billy wasn't looking at Olivia's head, he was looking at her ass, biting his lip.

"Perv." Steve whispered and made his way inside the school.

"Cherie Curry?" Tina asked Olivia.

"Yes. She's like a God. I was shopping yesterday and I saw this waistcoat and I was like boom! Cherie Curry." Tina laughed at how excited Olivia is about her Halloween costume.

"I think you will look hot. But doesn't she wear only her panties and a waistcoat without pants?" Tina asked as the girls walked inside school.

"Yeah, I would rock it without pants but I know how many perverts will be there so I'll probably throw on some shorts." Olivia said while opening her locker.

"Cute. Well I'll see you tonight." Tina gave her a smile and walked away.

Olivia turned around but someone bumped into her.

"Watch where you're going." She then looked at the person and added. "Freak."

"Sorry." The metalhead in front of her apologized. "Nice shirt." Eddie pointed at her cropped Mötley Crüe shirt.

"Thanks." She smiled and walked towards her math class.

○○○○○○○

"Why can't you tell me?" Billy asked Olivia, taking a bite from his apple.

"Because it's a surprise." She bit her sandwich.

"I don't like surprises." He told her.

"Yeah, me too." Olivia tilted her head.