Reaction room

Everyone in reapertale was doing their own things.
Alphis was making some new toxins for Toriel so that the flowers she was making could protest themselves while Flowey was helping with the designs.

Meanwhile Undyne was training Papyrus so that they could cause chaos together, at least that's what she wanted him to use the training for, she was a war god after all.

King Asgore was enjoying some Tea time with the human named Frisk.

Sans, well, he was doing what he does best, reaping souls and taking them to the other side.

While everyone was distracted a bright purple black light sucked them and stoped them into a giant pile in some kind of a reacting room.(with Asgore at the bottom of the pile of course)

They got up and looked around. The room was pretty Big and had a HUGE TV in the middle of the room with a couch in front of it.

Undyne being the first one to speak, or yell.

Undyne: WHERE ARE WE!

Everyone responded with a shake of their head or a confused 'I don't know'

But that's when a bright light took their atention and directed it at the TV.

TV Person: Hello everyone!

Undyne: Who are you!

TV Person: My name is Leo and I'm here to Make you react to out favorite skeleton!

Asgore: And who night that be if you don't mind me asking?

Everyone nodded at the question curious as well.

TV Person: Why Sans of course!

Papyrus: MY BROTHER! I MISSED HIM SO MUCH.

Toriel: Oh my Papyrus why didn't you say so. I could have brought you to him.

Alphis: You can do that?

Toriel: Of course. We meet all the time while working, I too miss my Best friend as well. Maybe we should wisit him later.

Papyrus: THAT'S GREAT, I CAN FINALY SEE MY BROTHER, THANK YOU QUEEN TORIEL.

Toriel: Please Papyrus it's no big deal.

Frisk: Can I come too? I still haven't had the chance to meet him.

Toriel: Of course my child!

TV Person: All right if you're Done Can we get to reacting allready!

Flowey: FINALY! I was getting so anoyed with all this chating!

TV Person: All right then let's begin.

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Aaaaand done. Hope you enjoyed the introduction of the characters.

Just to tell you this first, there will be no videos but comics! I told you who the original creator is in the story description so don't come at me! With that being said enjoy the rest of the story.

As much as you can cause this story is crap!