Chapter 1

*Hey bitches and bros and non-binary hoes it's been a while since I've written I know I probably won't be consistent with updates but I will try to get back into gear but don't expect much from me anyways onto the story.*

3rd POV

We see a man on top of a rooftop peering over the city of Musutafu as he hears the sounds of screaming, about 2 to 3 blocks towards the east. As our mysterious man hops down from his perch behind some assailants he notices a young girl down on the ground in front of them.

???: Now what do we have here, five fully grown men pinning down a defenseless young lady well can't say I expected anything else.

Rapist1:  Who the fuck said that.

Rapist2: I have no idea.

???: Damn I'm hurt you guys don't know who I am. I've got an idea why don't you guys turn around?

The five rapists turn around to see something they wish they hadn't the guy who was described as the worst nightmare for criminals lately.

Blackout

Blackout: Boo!!

Blackout: Boo!!

5 Rapists: AHHHH!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to the next day around 7 am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the day a week before the entrance exam to UA we see is protagonist getting ready for the start of school. Now, how about I show you what he looks like?

 Now, how about I show you what he looks like?

Let's switch over to Azi's point of view.

Azi's POV

Fuck you author seriously about to make me narrate my own goddam life story.

(Shut it twerp or else I'll take away your metalepsis personality.)

Fine asshat anyways let's get on with the fucking description. Anyways I'm Azi Orpheus at the age of 4 I was diagnosed with the quirks yes that's plural and they are shapeshifting which allows me to become whatever the fuck I want whenever I want if I have basic knowledge of it, and my other quirk is weapon creation which allows me to create any weapon of any kind including bullets and arrows knowledge of the components needed.

Now that the shit you wanted to know is over with because everyone wants to know what quirk you have, the only problem is I have two so I only tell people I can shapeshift because I know for a fact I'd be called a murderer if they knew I could create weapons. Anyways let's continue with more knowledge about me (I sense narcissism,) oh shut it cunt you're the one making me talk like this. Moving on I go to school if you want to call Hell that isn't fun that at Aldera Junior High is home to some of the most discrimination in a school, you could probably imagine and you want to know why it's all because of one person and one person only if you could call Kastubitch Bakuhoe that. but anyways got to go will continue this later and have to step foot into an annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to Azi's class

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, bitches welcome to the most boring place on the planet yes more boring than a national history museum, but anyways let's let the author write the story.

3rd Pov

Teacher: Good morning class today we are going to talk about what you want to be in the future. Who am I kidding you all want to be heroes anyways.

After this teachers comment we see everyone start to use whatever quirks they have ( Some guy has a fucking wood block as a head hahaha) Goddamit Azi ( you made me this way) I know I did and I'm regretting that decision, now then let's continue.

Teacher: Oh would you look at that we seem to have Bakugou, Orpheus, and Midoriya applying for UA.

All the kids except for the 3 mentioned: HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Bakugou (Bakuhoe) : DEKU!!!! WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T BE A HERO YOU QUIRKLESS REJECT.

Izuku: B-but  t-they g-got rid of that r-rule so i-it wouldn't hurt to try

Bakugou: I DON'T FUCKING CARE ABOUT THAT I HAVE TOLD YOU TIME AND TIME AGAIN AND YOU DON'T LISTEN AND I THINK YOU NEED TO PAY THE PRICE.

Azi: Damn who let the Pomeranian off the leash, can someone please come and claim their bitch at the front desk.

Teacher: Everyone, calm down you can continue this later.

Bakugou: Fine. WE'RE NOT THROUGH WITH THIS DEKU!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time skip to after school

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azi's POV

Fucking hate this piece of shit place but I might as well wait outside the classroom in case Bakuhoe tries something.

Bakuhoe: DEKU GET OVER HERE YOU WAIST OF SPACE.

Midoriya: H-hey K-kacchan what do you want?

Bakuhoe: I want you to FUCKING TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF THE ROOF AND FACE THE FACTS YOU CAN NEVER BE A HERO.

Me: That's it I've heard enough Pomeranian how about you think about what you just said, you just told him to kill himself and if he fucking does guess what something you can say goodbye to very quickly.

Bakuhoe: NO ONE WOULD CARE IF HE KILLS HIMSELF SO JACKSHIT WOULD HAPPEN TO ME NOW FUCK OFF

Azi: Fucking hell there is no reasoning with your pompous ass I'm leaving, and Bakuhoe if he kills himself you should start running see ya.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp that's it for chapter 1 next chapter I have no idea what I'll do but hey we will find out.

See ya next time