Chapter 2

3rd POV

This chapter begins on the day of the entrance exam, did I take a break from writing for a while fuck yeah I did, but let's see if I can get into gear with this shit again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the sun starts to blast through the windows of Azi's apartment (Wait a minute why are we both called Azi how are the readers going to differ us) well you little shit probably by the fact that you are the character in the story and I'm the author so shut up for once so we can continue this. Anyways we see him already up and ready in an outfit that looks like this

(Just the outfit he may be a shapeshifter but that doesn't mean he'll change what he looks like all the time

(Just the outfit he may be a shapeshifter but that doesn't mean he'll change what he looks like all the time.)

We see him casually getting ready for the UA exams which he has to get permission to be able to use his spear since he doesn't have a combat-related quirk(Probably because I don't want to reveal that I can create weapons since that's blackouts power. I know that Azi I fucking wrote it like that.) hence the reason he is awake so early with it only being 7 am with him only being a 20-minute walk from the school.

(Image below is of his spear it can contract into a smaller size to make it easier to carry around)

now lets to a small time skip to Azi in Nezu's office and we'll switch to his point of view as well

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Time skip brought to you by Blackout screaming Bankai after watching the new bleach episode.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Azi's POV

Fucking finally I can speak, now then as you could probably tell I'm the vigilante blackout, and if you couldn't well hate to say but you're a fucking moron. Well then let's head to fucking Rat Satan's office so I can get permission for my spear, and if they say no I'm using it anyways so let's hope they say yes.

As I finally make it to that rat's office it took about 30 minutes to say the least why the fuck is this school a bloody maze. Welp to put on the nice guy act, you know what fuck it I'm walking into his room. "Hello, Nezu sorry about the door but this school is a maze and I'm kind of annoyed trying to navigate myself here, but I'm here for permission to use my spear in the entrance exam as I don't have a combat quirk." I see him turn around to face me and to my surprise, he looked like he knew I would kick the door open. "Ah you must be Azi Orpheus, quirk shapeshifting, and did you forget there are cameras everywhere so I knew you were going to kick the door down, don't worry I would have done the same. Anyways yes you have permission you use your spear now you should probably head to the exam hall to get ready it starts in 45 minutes." As he says this I just look at him with a dead-eyed look that could rival Erasure's but I just say "Thanks, I'll do just that, also tell muscle brains he should work on his stealth more he's not very good at hiding especially just outside the room." With that, I leave the room making my way to the exam hall not before flipping off Captain America and Johnny Bravo's secret love child (Okay Todoroki).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This time skip is brought to you by, Azi shapeshifting into a cat and then attacking Mic to make Dadzawa proud.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd POV

Well as we see Azi being the lovable antisocial prick that he is sitting in the back we see President Mic or walking ear rape walk up to the stage and proves my point with a.
"HEEYYYYOOOO!!! WHO'S READY FOR THE ENTRANCE EXAM." as you can clearly tell he got no response because it's 9 am in the morning how does he have energy like that? 

"ANYWAYS LITTLE LISTENERS THE EXAM WILL CONSIST OF YOU FIGHTING AGAINST 3 TYPES OF ROBOTS THAT CONSIST OF 1-3 POINTS."
As Mic had just finished speaking we see some guy with glasses stand up and exclaim "SIR YOU HAVE JUST LIED TO US AND SAID WE WOULD FIGHT 3 TYPES HOWEVER THE PAMPHLET SAYS 4, AND YOU KID DRESSED IN BLACK AND WHITE YOU SHOULD PAY ATTENTION INSTEAD OF SITTING THERE WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED." Well, folks this kid done fucked up as he's just made an enemy with a fucking psycho (I'm not that bad. Yes, Yes you are) "You know what I'm too tired for this, HEY LORD FARQUARD HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP GET THAT STICK OUT YOUR ASS AND LET THE TEACHER SPEAK YOU DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING, YOU KNOW NOTHING THE PAMPHLET EXPLAINED THIS SHIT SO I READ IT AND CLOSED MY EYES TO STAY FOCUSED, SO SIT DOWN OR I'LL MAKE YOU." With that, we see the kid with glasses sit down from embarrassment. Mic then states "THANK YOU EXAMINER #666 FOR THAT AND YES THERE ARE 4 ROBOTS BUT THE LAST ONE IS WORTH NOTHING SO YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT ALONE."

Now that whatever the fuck that was is over let us not give a fuck about the same and I'll just give a rundown of it because fuck writing that, I'm lazy (And a dick) That too but I can make you sing  S&M by Rihanna in front of the whole school. Anyways Azi was on the same site as Glasses and Midoriya so when he saw the gate open he ran in and extended his spear so that he could destroy the robots got about 50 points from that alone then started saving people and he got 20 rescue points so yeah he did good, did find some shock when he saw Mido punch the 0 pointer. He ended up getting in the top 5 for the test and did meet Erasure Head after the exam who gave him a good job as he doesn't have a combat quirk and made it into class 1A and that's it. Was I lazy fuck yeah do I care no because fuck writing that it's boring.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for chapter 2 of A Hero in the Light & the Dark goodbye and see you in the next chapter.