part 5 teaser

Hey guys, i just want to let you know that part 5 of this story might take a long time to make because the story is gonna be very long and crazy and unexpected things are gonna happen but for now im just gonna show a little teaser 

"skid woke up the next morning only to realise that the door of the small room he was trapped in was open"

skid: a-am i free

"skid cautiously stepped out of the room only to realise he was in a basement, skid quickly ran upstairs over to the door to open it, but unfortunately it was locked"

skid: dang it

"skid ran everywhere around the basement looking for something to help him escape, that was until he smelt something revolting coming from one part of the basement, it smelt like something was decaying" 

"skid reluctantly walked over to where the smell was coming from, and when he went around the corner to see what it was he was horrified, he saw several human corpses (mainly children) all in different corners of the room, some were still decaying while most of them were skeletons, skid saw how some of the children were decapitated and had massive scars shown on their  stomach   as if a wild animal had attacked them, skid almost wanted to cry at the sight, but he was able to restrain his tears"

"skid then heard the door creak open and at that moment skid knew he had to hide or he would be next to die.