All My Friends Are Dead | Yandere Gabriel + Scared reader

Requested: I can't find the requester.. :,(

I believe the requester put the plot in their request, so I don't have a plot. I'll have to make up one, but if the requester knows that this is their story, please tell me.

[Update]

Making it a plus reader and taking out all of the fluffy details!!

Made Gabriel spooky.

---

It has been weeks. It almost seems that the alternates have taken over the world, the world as in Mandela County. I just wanted this to disappear. I missed my friends. They were taken by the alternates. Their names were Cesar, Mark, Adam and Jonah. I missed them a lot, we always used to hang out together. I felt the wind blow against my (h/l) hair. I looked at the moon in the dark blue sky. It was pretty, I wish my friends were here to sit with me and find things in the sky. 

"Oh, how I wish they were here."

I wish wishes would come true. As I said that, a shooting star flew in the sky. I looked around and sighed. It was getting late and I should head in before one of them tried to attack me. It wasn't even safe to go into your own backyard with these things around. They had inhuman proportions, so they could easily jump a fence if they wanted to. I wonder what their limits were. How far they could stretch before their skin tore and everything in the human body would fall out. Sick thoughts. I wonder if the police have gotten their hands on one yet. No, too dangerous. Maybe not. I was scared, I was nervous, I was worried. I had no one to talk to, my family wasn't in touch..

I felt tears prick my eyes. I started to shake. I was alone, in this big world with killing machines left and right. I jolted when I heard something swoop over me. Oh no. I looked up, but I saw nothing. I scoffed and crossed my arms. I'm just paranoid. Probably some owl, not my concern. I stood up and started to head over to my glass sliding door. That was until I was caught off guard by a man standing in front of me, a man with wings and a....disturbing smile.. I jumped back in surprise. I was scared and terrified. His eyes were unnaturally wide, extremely wide.

I screamed and fell back. "Please! Don't hurt me." I pleaded. The being just smiled and held out a hand to me. I didn't dare to touch it. "I would never hurt such a beautiful lady." You looked up at the thing and scrunched my face in disgust. "What are you doing out here?" The thing asked. "Watching the stars tonight," You hissed. "Oh, what were you thinking about? By the way my name is Gabriel," Gabriel said. "Well, Gabriel, I think I'll be leaving now."

The face of the angel twisted into one of frustration. "Don't be difficult," he snapped. My eyes widened. This is why I didn't take his hand. Quickly I got up and moved around him to go to my house. Gabriel didn't seem to follow which scared me. However, I still got into my house safely. I could see through my backyard's glass doors that he was just standing there. His irises were getting wider and wider as his head tilted to his right. 

Cesar, Mark, Adam, Jonah, then me....