Thought You Were Different- Rafe Cameron Pt. 2

It has been two months since the incident with Rafe. You haven't seen or spoken to him, but you did hear about him. He wasn't doing too well and had been getting into some trouble, and he also started using again. You couldn't help but blame yourself. You regret the things you said. Wishing to see him again, you know that you both weren't ready. He embarrassed you and made you look like a fool. 

__

You decided to go out with your friends, Sarah and Kiara. They were with you through the whole thing and supported you. You guys went to the country club that day. You were surprised you were able to get in because you're a pogue, but Sarah insisted, and no one could say no to the Camerons. 

"You wanna get drinks," Sarah asked with a cheeky smile.

"It is the afternoon, Sarah," you said to her, chuckling. 

"Yeah, we'll just drink tonight," Kie said, "there is a party at Kelce's beach house."

 "Oh..." You commented.

"Y/n, it will be fun! We are going to have so much fun together!" Sarah exclaimed. 

"Yeah, I guess your right," you explained, "but I have nothing to wear." 

"Oh, I have this top Y/n. It will look so good on you, and we will show my brother what he is missing out on." Sarah boomed with excitement.

"We are going to make you look so hot," Kiara said, giving you a hug and smiling.

"Hell yeah, we-" Sarah said but stopped because of a sudden arguing. 

You all walked over to where it was coming from, and it was Rafe, Topper, and somebody you didn't know.

"Holy shit," you said, listening in to the argument.

"The hell are you doing here, Barry?" Rafe questioned. 

"That's probably Rafe drug dealer," Sarah said.

"I need to know where the fuck my money is!" Barry yelled, getting closer to Rafe. 

"I told you, man, give me another week, and then you will have your money," Rafe assured him.

"No! I want that shit by the end of tonight, or you'll see country club." Barry said, walking back to his bike. "You'll see," he exclaimed, speeding off. 

"Oh my gosh," Kiara said, stunned. 

"The hell has gotten into him." You remarked under your breath. 

"Um, maybe we should go back to my place?" Sarah asked. 

You and Kie both agreed, and you guys got into your car. 

__

*Y/n's Pov*

I'm still shocked at what I have just witnessed. Rafe was doing so good not using it when we were together, but now, Rafe seemed like he was dependent on it. It breaks my heart seeing Rafe like this because I know I played a part in him starting to use again. I need to stop thinking about him.

"Y/n," Sarah exclaimed, taking me out of my trance. "You good?"

"Yep," I answered with a slight nod. 

We left the country club and made our way to Sarah's house. We blasted our favorite songs and overall had a good time. Once we arrived, we started getting ready, and Sarah and Kiara started throwing clothes at me. When they picked their favorite outfit for me, they made me try it on (you can imagine your outfit).

"You look great, Y/n! Everybody is going to be staring at you!" Sarah exclaimed.

"What if I don't want anyone to stare at me," I questioned her.  "Besides, I am going to be one of the only pogues there too."