Chapter Two: The Silver Kidnapper

Pov: Saku Akahito

"Why'd I do this again?" I mumbled out before slowly standing up to change the cloth for the person on the floor. I began to wonder off in thought as I reproached the person on the floor, "I am the Gekkou Clan's fourth prince however my existence hasn't ever been acknowledged by anyone. But even so I know for a fact that even if I'm hated I'll be rescued from danger for the sake of the Gekkou Clan's reputation. One on my only questions is why my parents were both so cold to me but kind to my younger twin sister. Only time will tell the answer." I sighed as I slouched down to look at the person laying on the ground infront of me. I closed my eyes and began to relax slightly however before I knew it I had a dagger next to my throat and a cloth shoved into my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Lead me out of this room now. Don't think I won't kill you more painfully if you make any unnecessary movements. If you understand start moving forward towards the exit." The deathly pale stranger with white hair spoke. My legs began shaking as I slowly walked forward towards the door's direction. When I opened the door I was quickly thrown over the stranger's shoulder as they began to ran straight towards the clan's exit. The people who blocked the stranger's path all were easily sent up in flames or frozen to death. The fire spread to the wood made buildings and my fellow clan members weren't able to do anything as the blue flames engulfed the village whole. The screams of terror and agony as they burnt alive echoed even through the forest we entered. Once we were in the middle of the wisteria forest I was harshly thrown down onto the floor.

"Why'd the Gekkou Clan capture me?" The stranger glared at me well slowly tying my hands and feet together with a rope that was brought out by spatial magic. I let out a shaky breath before responding.

"I fou.." I began before getting harshly kicked in the side witch broke at least two ribs. "Just take it Saku don't retaliate. Don't retaliate. Don't retaliate." I chanted in my mind trying to not get pissed off as I began to cough up a bit of blood.

"Keep it short I don't have time for you nonsensical blabbering!" The stranger snapped at me clearly panicked.

"I'd love to answer but how the hell am I supposed to when your interrupting when I try oh great lord? Can you just shut up for a second so I can explain! You also just burned down half of my clan how can you just expect me to be ok after that you asshole!" I spat while the stranger's eye began twitching. A small smile, that didn't reach his eyes in the slightest, grew on the stranger's face as they sat down.

"Hmm is that so? Then please do hurry up with the explanation ok? Include your name and status in the Gekkou Clan, you will right? I'm the Silver Reper it's a pleasure doing business with you." They spoke out with the same smile as before as they tapped the dagger from before on my chin.

"I'm called Saku Akahito, the fourth prince of the Gekkou Clan. I was on a scouting mission before I found you unconscious in the forest." I answered quickly earning a small hum from the stranger.

"So are you worth more alive or is your head worth more? It's best to not lie to me. Since when was there a fourth prince? I was taught that there was eight children of the current queen and king not nine." They mummbled the last bit to themselves before glancing down at me and continuing to glare.

"I'd like to believe I'm worth more alive but considering it seems like my existence has been wiped from the outside world I'm not sure anymore." I spoke quietly beginning to question what'd happen now. I already knew my parents hated me but going to the extreme of wiping my birth off the record of the clan wasn't anything I considered. However even in this situation my only thoughts were, "I don't want to die. I have to survive."

"Then I propose this, you'll become a adventurer and a part of my traveling group. In return you sware loyalty to me. You seem useful enough. Also I'm a dude so don't make the mistake of calling me a girl or else I can't promise I'll hold back my urge to kill you." He smiled a sickeningly sweet smile for a psychopath. A small shiver was sent down I spine before I nodded.

"I, Saku Akahito, sware to loyally serve you as my one and only master till I'm beaten down and killed." I swore as I kneeled with my head hung down after I was released from the rope.

"I'm proud of you however I'm not satisfied with just that," He said before pausing thinking for a moment then nodding to himself before continuing, "Cut your own hand off with this please, it's your first order so do well Saku~." He slid a familiar dagger my way with the same sickeningly sweet smile. I picked it up before raising it above my other hand. With both hands shaking I let out a small breath before swinging down on my left hand yelling is agony as the dagger goes straight through.

"Congratulations, you've passed. I'm Shiou Ryousetsu and I look forward to working with you~" I saw his smile blur before I chuckled through the pain and fell straight down onto my face asleep.

Words: 964