The flirts...

As Alastor was walking down the hall he noticed he had forgotten his coat he thought it was silly. He turned and started walking towards his unfinished red room but then angel got out his room and thought *Woah he's hot NO WAIT anyway ....HE HAS A TAIL?!*. Angel walked towards Al then pinned his against the wall after he reached the corner and said "Hey sugar why didn't ya tell me you got a cute tail?!". Alastor sighed and responded with "let me go Angel it's not that important so I didn't tell you!". Angel let him go but walked behind him trying to touch his tail. Alastor got a bit annoyed but knew this was gonna be his after life if he wants to stay here. Alastor went to his room put his coat on and went to the table to eat breakfast. After breakfast angel got a very drippy popsicle and looked at Al and had a smirk on his face. Angel walked over to Al on a red long couch and said "don't be scared to lick it or suck it sugar~" Alastor didn't get it until a few seconds later then said "Angel that is very disgusting!" And complained till Angel shoved it into Al's mouth then winked. Alastor slightly blushed but threw the popsicle out. When it was night Al walked to his room the felt a hand on his arm it was angel. Angel pulled him into his room and said "Hey cutie how about we fuck~" while locking the door. Alastor was a blushing mess and pushed him away and refused Angel was mad but still wanted a kiss so he grabbed Alastor pulled him close and shoved his tongue into his mouth alastor tried pushing away but melted into the kiss. Alastor broke the kiss and looked away Angel lifted Alastor's chin and said "your pretty cute for a powerful demon y'know." Alastor blushed a bit after he said that but pushed him away and unlocked the door opened it and went out. After he left from sight Angel was happy he kissed the cute deer!