The day we met...

It was on late September. I arrived at the language school and saw the children. I was a little worried because I saw older children I didn't know. I should have prepared myself better for that. You know, I had just finished primary school. And arriving at that language school that day, I saw children with a different behavior, different kind of clothes, different way of expressing themselves. We hadn't many things in common.
I knew just one girl, my bff's older sister. Irene. I feel confortable with her, I know her for about 5 years. We're in the same school, she's 15. The other children. A. She's a good and polite girl. We're in the same school, she's 15. D. She's a good girl, she's ok. We're not in the same school, she's 15 too. K. She's cute, she rarely talks to me, she thinks I'm the nerd of the class and she has friends that are popular. I'm sorry I'm not like the other girls. Sorry. We're in the same school, she's 15. Irene (2nd). She's cute and good. We don't talk very often. She's in another school, she's 15. Now boys. Nick. Ok, in 6 months we're in the same class, we may have talked 2 or 3 times. He's humorous, a good student, but he doesn't sympathize me much. He thinks I'm a girl that thinks she's the best and others are not. I'm sorry, but I'm not like that. We're in the same school, he's 15. Leftr. He's really cute. He is not that handsome, but he has a heart of gold. Sometimes he does silly things. Once he hugged me and called me sweetheart. We're not in the same school, he's 14. T. I know him since I was 7. He's my previous bff's older brother. He's annoying but when he's quiet he's good. We're in the same school, he's 15. Hab. We're not in the same school, he's 15. 2A. He tries to study. We're not in the same school, he's 15. And finally J. He's good, not that good student (but for everyone this isn't the only thing that counts). We're not in the same school, he's 14.
I didn't talk to anyone. I saw T's mother and she wished to me Good luck. We got into the classroom. The funny thing was that I didn't even know how my classmates looked like. The teacher asked us to tell the class some things about ourselves. I started first. I said some things and then the others continued. We started the lesson. It was quite boring but it was still the first day.
When the lesson finished, I stood up to leave and glimpsed the other children. Just to know some basic characteristics of them. I got back home, and I was thinking about how my classmates looked like. I suddenly realized that one of my boy classmates is blonde with blue-green eyes. ( i love boys with blonde hair and blue eyes! ❤) There are actually two boys with these characteristics but the first one made me fall in love with him. And I couldn't wait for the next lesson to see him better. And this is how it all started.