Years

It's been 3 years since me and Ricky became official. We ended up telling the fans when we hit 5 months, not wanting to hide it anymore. We've gotten a lot of support, of course with some hate, but we don't mind. We're living our best life, posting pictures of each other every chance we get and gushing about each other in our interviews. Oh yeah, I started doing music, Ricky got me to do some songs with them and I started doing my own songs. I've gone on a couple tours with the guys as an opener and it was really fun. Playing with Ryan, Vinny, and Justin, then being a being able to hangout and write songs with Chris and Ricky, I would also get help from Ryan, Vinny, and Justin too. Lately, me and Ricky have been doing better then ever and we've been seeing if we'll get pregnant or not. We want a baby, but we don't mind if we don't have one now. We're just seeing what will happen. But there's a secret I've been holding from Ricky since he's been on multiple tours for the past 4 months. Yes, Ricky's had days off, but I wanted to wait until he was done the tours completely, so he wouldn't have to leave right away. I'm 19 weeks pregnant, but I don't show too bad, it just looks like I gained weight. Today though, Ricky was coming home for good and I was planning on telling him tonight. As of now, I was getting dressed to go pick him up from the airport. It's 1 pm right now and I have to be there by 2 pm, so I start going through my clothes. I pull out my Sabrielle dress, a pair of fishnets, my Spunky Cutie Mary Janes, and my white purse.

I do my hair and my makeup, then I get Sistine's vest on him. I check the time to see it's almost 2 pm so I get Sistine in the car and we head over to the airport. As I stand there watching the gate, I see a lot of people coming towards my general area. Then, I see the guy I've been waiting to see for so long and I feel myself get giddy.

"Relic!" Ricky grins as he hurries over to me and Sistine.

"I missed you so much, my love." I grin as he kisses me.

"I missed you so much too, darling." Ricky whispers as he hugs me.

"I love you." I smile as Ricky smiles at me.

"I love you too." Ricky grins as he kisses me making me grin into the kiss.

"Does Chris have a ride home?" I ask as Ricky nods.

"Yeah, he's riding with Justin, Vinny, and Ryan, but they wanted to say hi to you before they go home." Ricky says as I nod and look past him to see the four of them laughing.

I wave at them making Ricky look confused then turn and wave them over. As they come over they hug me.

"Somethings different." Justin says as he looks me up and down with squinted eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask a bit nervous, but not letting it show as I look at him confused.

"Nothing, it's just a feeling." Justin chuckles as we laugh.

"So, I have dinner reservations for us, you guys, Shae, Tatitha, Isabella, and Dahlia. I actually planned it with the girls." I smile as they start talking excitedly.

We tell the guys we'll see them at dinner then I turn to Ricky as we walk outside.

"I have something to tell you when we get home." I smile as Ricky keeps his arm around me and his other hand carries his bags while Sistine walks with us happily.

"Ouuu." Ricky smiles making us laugh as I kiss his cheek.

We get Ricky's bags in the trunk and head home.

"What is it?" Ricky asks impatiently as we sit on the couch.

"What is what?" I ask as he pulls me into his side and looks down at me.

"What you wanted to tell me." Ricky drags out as he whines making me 'oh' as I remember.

"Right!" I smile as I remember then I sit so I'm facing him, and hold his hands.