Six~New comp

It's been a week since you and Marlon went on a jet-ski ride.You guys are growing really close.Today is another com and Marlon and his mom are picking you up so you pull your wet suit over you bathing suit and up to you waist.You pull on a t-short when all the sudden Bodhi walks in.

You: Hey Bodhs

Bodhi: Don't Bodhs me you told summer you had something to do with your team so why where you out on the jet-ski with Marlon

You: We needed something to do while waiting on our team

Bodhi: Yeah whatever just get to the comps

You left before Bodhi cause she was leaving with your dad and you left with Marlon.

*Skip drive*

You and Marlon grabbed your boards then you ran and applied and then ran over to your team.

Sheridon: Hey guys 

You look over to see Griff and Poppy talking and he's helping her with her wet suit.

Marlon:Are they like together or something*pointing to Griff and Poppy*

Sheridon: No he's only doing that to mess with her so before her heat at the finals if she even makes it he's gonna tell her you know to mess with her head

You and Marlon look at each other knowing you have to tell Poppy before her heat.Soon the announcer came on.

Announcer:  Welcome to comps everyone

Everyone clapped and cheered. Marlon side hugged you and you saw Bodhi and her team staring at you guys.

Announcer: Semi-finals will be in Geraldton then we'll explain what the meaning of this comp is for

Female announcer: For right now can we have the boys up for heat number 1

Marlon hugged you then kissed your forehead and took off into the line of boys. Sheridon then walked up to you

Sheridon: Griff is going to win

You roll your eyes just then you see them take off into the water.

*After a while*

Marlon and Griff both caught a few waves. But so did Ari. The heat was over and your was up next.You pulled on your wet suit.You,Bodhi,Sheridon,and Poppy along with a few other girls all lined up and waited.You guys took off into the water.

*After the heat*

The winners for the boys heat and you heat were announced.

Male announcer: Poppy placed first in the women's heat with Shay in second and Bodhi in third

Female announcer: And for the male heat Griff placed first in the following Marlon and Ari tied in second.

You all cheered and after Marlon got his metal and took a picture he ran over to you.He picked you up and spun you around.

Marlon: We are going to finals baby*yelling*

You laughed as he continued to spin you around and hug you tightly till the Shore Haven board riders walked over with Ari and Poppy.

Ari: Congrats man

Poppy: You too Shay

Manu: We're excited to see you at the semi-finals

You: Yeah us to

Marlon wrapped his arm around your neck you saw Bodhi give you a nasty look then you guys walked off and over to the team. Griff came running up to you guys and you all started cheering.

Marlon: Semi-finals here we come boys *screaming*

Griff: Lets go you too Shay*yelling*

Grif picked you up on to his shoulder and took off into the water with you.

You:*yelling and laughing*Marlon or Sheridon anyone help me 

Griff then stopped where it started to get up to his torso.

You: Griff you better not

You look up to see a sad Poppy.Just before you could do anything you were dropped into the water as waves came in.You resurfaced and splashed Griff. You guys had a splash fight until you took off back into shore and up to the team.You dried off then you and Marlon grabbed your boards and left.

*Skip drive*

You guys pulled up to your house.You kissed Marlon's cheek, thanked his mom for the ride, grabbed your board, and went inside.You went to your room and laid down since it was getting late you went to bed.

*Next morning*

You packed your bag and waited for Marlon and his mom to get there.Even tho you and Marlon are apart of the Anchor cove riders you guys have to ride along with Ari and the girls. You are meeting at Poppy's house to pick them up.There was a knock on your glass door you grabbed your bag and opened the curtain to see Marlon standing there.You guys walked out to the car.

A/u: If you like it please vote or leave feed back I love reading your comments especially if it's about something that upset you in my story!!Hope you enjoy reading  : )