Meeting Alexander

Gwen's POV

"Man I'm so late" I grumble as I leave my apartment. I head for my car when I notice a young boy alone sitting on a bench at the bus stop. Strange. "Are you ok?" I ask him concerned. Who'd leave a young boy all alone? He looks up and I notice his bright blue eyes.

"You're her" he says shocked. Then suddenly smiles brightly and hugs me around my slim waist. "Mum!" he shouts happily.

"What did you just call me?" I ask shocked.

"Mum" he says smiling up at me. "You are my mum" he tells me.

"I think you have the wrong person kid, I've never had a baby" I tell him matter of factly.

"I know" he says as he lets me go. "You donated your eggs 12 years ago to the fertility center in New York" he states.

"How do... That's confidential" I state.

"Not if you know the right people like dad does" he tells me smiling cheekily.

"Look, where are your parents?" I ask him.

"Dad is home in New York and you're here mum" he says with a smile.

"Does your father know you're here?" I ask him.

"No, but he might by now" he states. "I wanted to meet you mum and get to know you" he tells me. "My name is Alexander, but you can call me whatever you want mum" he adds.

"Look, I'm very flattered that you came all this way. But how you know I'm your mother?" I ask him. He takes out a piece of paper and shows it to me. It was a copy of the form I filled out twelve years ago in New York.

"Dad got that when he choose to use your egg" he states. "I've never had a mum and really wanted one. When I found your information, I just had to find you" he tells me. "So I had my dad's friend investigate and find you. Then got on the first flight here" he explains.

"Well I can't leave you here all alone" I state. "You can come with me to the shelter, then we'll call your dad and straighten this all out" I tell him.

"Can you promise me something?" he asks me.

"I'm not sure I should" I tell him as I lead him to my car.

"Please, just one promise" he pleads.

"Ok, just one" I tell him as I unlock the car.

"Promise me you won't disappear from my life, even if you don't raise me with dad. I still want you in our lives" he tells me. I go to protest when he looks up at me with his big blue eyes. "Please, promise me" he pleads.

"Ok, I promise Xander" I say and we get into the car. "Now at the shelter, don't touch anything and do as I tell you" I tell him.

"Yes mum" he says as he buckles himself in.

"And that's another thing, please don't call me mum in public. Call me Gwen or auntie Gwen" I tell him.

"Ok, auntie" he says and I smile. As I drive to the shelter I wonder about what Alexander's father is like. I hope he won't be to angry with Alexander. I also think about calling Steffy and asking her to do a paternity test on Alexander and I. I can't just take his word for it that he's my son. He is a child after all.

(Genesis Mansion, New York) Third Persons POV

"Alex, I'm home!" Damien shouts as he arrives at his manor. But he gets no answer. "Alexander!" he calls and still no answer. He frowns in confusion. He's son would usually run over for a bug hug when Damien got home from work. Suddenly his phone rings. "Parker, is Alexander with you?" he asks his best friend. Who is also Alexander's bodyguard.

"Yes boss, I'm sorry" he tells Damien.

"Where is he?" Damien demands.

"Oregon" Parker answers.

"What?!" Damien shouts.

"He found Miss Johnson's information in your study and wanted to meet her" Parker states.

"And you took him there?" Damien demands as he leaves the house heading for his car.

"He said you knew" he says sheepishly.

"He is so grounded, put him on the phone" Damien snaps.

"I can't do that sir" Parker says sheepishly.

"What do you mean you can't?" Damien asks as he gets into his car turning it on.

"I left him outside her apartment building to get us breakfast from he cafe across the road and when I got back. He was in Miss Johnson's car and they left before I could stop them" Parker explains. Knowing he'll be in big trouble.

"If anything happens to my son Parker, I'll have your head" Damien snarls. "I'll be on the next flight to Oregon, meet me at the airport" he orders before hanging. He calls his personal assistant and has her prepare his jet. Which was ready for take off when he arrived. He sat in silence reading everything he had Gwen Johnson during the six hour flight. Praying that his son is alright. And that that woman doesn't try take him away. If she did, she was in for a world of hurt.

A/N

Picture above of Gwen, Alexander and Damien.