chapter 6

Nagsi upuan na Ang mga tao at nag patuloy Ang event....
ramdam ko parin Ang pagtitinginan Ng mga tao saamin kahit akoy naka Yuko at naka tingin sa ibaba...

As off na katatanggap ko pa lang Ng medalya ko at award certificate kanina ay tinawag na Naman Ang pangalan ko for some awards....

And like what happen later mom and dad come to stage as my parents ...they both still holding my hands like a little girl that will run off if they didn't hold their hands....

I'm looking at down when I got to stage and watch my classmate's who had parents at their side that I didn't experience but now I already experiencing it....

I smile and hold mom and dad hands tight as they hold me back....

I receive my award together with them and enjoy that moment...

.______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

The event is done....

Mom and dad is now leaving , I'm at the main entrance of our graduation event and watch them go ....

I'm turning a direction where manong and manang waiting for me to go home and off.....

mom and dad easily go out at the event cause the media/press is not updated for that attempt....

Manong is driving to way home ...when we head the quit and full of trees manong suddenly stop the car..

"Manong bakit po kayo huminto?"

Hindi ito sumagot ...

I'am out of curiosity....

Naaninag ko Ang nooy SUV na sasakyan ni mom at from the door iniluwa Nito si mom....

she's running and coming where I'am....

"Mom?what are you doing here?"

"Manong let's go...."she stated na parang hindi niya ako narinig...

"Yes ma'am"manong reply...

I saw before the car keep going a girl with a same dress with mom wear earlier in my graduation she's running in the car and close the door.....

I've shock when the PSG that apoint to mom go in another direction and didn't follow us ...

while mom is changing her clothes....."what is going on here"I stated in my mind.....

We finally in our house and come in.....

Manang wasn't in her uniform as made that she used to wear everyday....

The maid's in our house is holding a maleta...

"mom what is going on?"I ask to my mom...

"You know sweetie naging busy si mommy at nawalan ako Ng time to spend with you....now I'm going to abroad and I will bring you there with me"she replied..

"But mom what if someone will saw us together they will ask you who I'am to you and what I'm related to you..."

Sunod sunod kong sagot....

"Shhh just trust me"mom said..

Magbibihis na Sana ako para maka pag handa Ng biglang may tumawag sa phone ni mom....I was heading my room upstairs when mom called my name ....

"Athena! we're leaving...."

"But mom I didn't change my clothes yet..."I replied

"We have no time left,come down! ...."she shouted

Dali Dali akong bumaba Dala Dala Ang toga at medalyang NASA leeg ko....

Kqkarating lng namin ay aalis na kaagad kami.....I saw manang and the other maid's get in the other car that dad brought for me.....and the maleta at the back......

Mom give me a present....

"Athena I have a gift for you...."she hand me a box of gift that wrap in a green wrapper....

"Wow what is this mom..?"

"Just open it"...

binuksan ko Ang regalong bigay ni mom and amaze what's inside....

"wow a dress?you brought me a dress?"

"Yes it's colored green it's my fav color and looks good to your skin that's why...."

"Thank you mom"....

Mom help me to remove my medal's and help me to change clothes in the car....as I wear the dress we finally arrive....

"We're are we now mom?"I ask as we go out to the car wearing the dress that mom brought for me ....

"we're a far at the sea of crowd sweetie"mom replied...

Tumingin tingin ako sa paligid at napaka lawak nito ....may mga naka paradang private plane sa bawat area.....

Mom is still holding my hands while in her phone .....

Maya Maya pa ay may isang sasakyan na dumating at Mula sa pintuan Ng sasakyan ay niluwa nito si dad . ....

"Dad!"

Sabi ko at napa lingon si mom....

Naglakad pa punta samin si dad....

"Kala ko ba hindi ka sasama"?mom ask dad ....

"Nag bago isip ko eh"

"what are you doing here dad?diba may work ka pa"

"Ofcourse sweetie your dad is a president,but for you I've make a day off"he said at sabay gulo sa buhok ko....

Dad grab my hand and like in the graduation we walk together like family .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued......