{4}

I decided to settle for Seokjin. His room was only across from Yoongi's door.

I knocked on his door.

"Go away!" came the reply.

I sighed. "Jin, it's me. Can I...come in?"

After a long pause, and a large thud, the door opened and Seokjin's head peeked out. He looked so out of shape and ruffled that my heart ached for the four of them.

"Hi, Y/N. What can I do for--"

Before he could say anything else, I reached out and gave him a big hug.

"Gosh, you did good, Seokjin," I told him. "It must've been hard to...to deal with them. I'm sorry that they all argued."

His whole body seemed to relax as he hugged me back. "Yes, they were mean to this hyung of theirs. Absolutely no respect and consideration at all."

We broke our hug and I held his hands. "If anything, I think they were being too considerate. I guess they didn't realize they were hurting each other in the process."

He looked at me with sadness in his eyes. "I just wish they trusted each other more. You know... I...I honestly can't imagine how hard it is for you right now. And then with all this misunderstanding and lack of communication...it's hard on all of us."

"I, um, I honestly think I'm being a burden on you guys..."  I started to say as he led me inside his room.

As he closed the door, he immediately turned to me. "What? No, why would you think that?"

"Jin, you know why," I looked at him. "Everyone's having a hard time. I mean, it was bad enough with my past and the blackouts. I don't want anyone else to suffer."

"No one is suffering, Y/N," He told me firmly. "We're all fine. We're gonna be fine."

I want to believe that. I really do. But I didn't say it out loud as he held me in his arms.

I felt like a bad person for making them treat each other the way they did. I felt horrible.