𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐒

lowercase intended.
not edited.

𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐈𝐉𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐈
(𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐡-𝐝𝐚𝐲)

it is assumed that rich people have the whole world in their palms. they don't have "poor people problems". they don't have the right to complain because money solves everything. money is happiness.

growing up, i was what you would call a "spoiled brat" i yearned for attention. i wanted everything to be about me. my parents had no problem with that considering they were just the same as me, which is surprising since they grew up with nothing.

once my parents found the power of money they left the rest of my family for dead and made sure i never saw them because "money talks and they don't have it".

my parents made sure i grew up in the richest neighborhoods, went to the best schools, had the best clothes, had the newest phone, and had the richest friends.

but sadly, it all came to an abrupt end when i was introduced to the power of drugs by my "friends". i began hate the things i once loved. i began to slack in school after being number one in my district. i began to lash out on my parents after being the "obedient only child". i began to hate the world around me and the only thing to keep me sane was getting my fix.

the euphoria of getting high only kept me happy. and when my high came down i needed more.

nothing else could satisfy me but getting high. not clothes, not friends, not money, not school, not love.

nothing.

———
i hope y'all liked this first lil chapter im gonna add dialogue in like the 3rd chapter so be prepared chile-

peace.