13

𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗶𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝘀

❝ 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱. 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵. ❞

[ long chapter ahead ]

"pass me the fries."

the cats just gave jisoo an are-you-serious look with her hand still pointing towards the fry bucket.

the three of them are currently sitting down on the bleachers as their surrounding chairs were completely unoccupied for i don't know what reason. (plot purposes)

kayden then hissed at her. "are you kidding me? you're in second place? and after that, you came in third?"

"what?" jisoo shrugged, deciding to just grab the bucket herself. "it's not like i wanted to win over the first placers over there anyway." she pointed her finger towards todoroki's direction with midoriya creeping beside him. "i just wanted to see bakugō's angry face."

kayden huffed in surrender, "you're so annoying."

"ya, being an awakener like you doesn't mean i also want to fight and win over every single person i see." jisoo rolled her eyes. "besides, if i took that race seriously then they obviously wouldn't have stood a chance." she then took another bite of her fries.

"that's right, jisoo. be more like me than this war freak." kartein haughtily smirked at kayden.

"hah?!" an irk mark formed on kayden's forehead.

jisoo forced smiled, as she patted their heads in conciliation, treating them more of a pet than a human. "shut up," she said through gritted teeth, "people are watching."

"that midoriya kid," kayden finally calmed down, choosing to eat his tasty sticks with no negative emotion whatsoever. "is he a masochist or something?" he questioned curiously after noticing the unmistakable bruise on his fingers every time he used his quirk.