Chapter 1.

Kion sighed, him jumping over the boarder of the outlands round' 5 minutes ago.

"Hey Kion, are you okay?" Rani, Kion's mate asked Kion, who sighed and smiled.

"Yeah Rani, I'm alright. Just, kinda hard going back to the family who I decided to leave... I haven't seen or been in contact with them for years, Rani... I lost contact after the corniation..." Kion rambled.

"Kion, Kion, Kion! It's alright... it's going to be okay. They knew where you we're all these years, so if they didn't come find you, that must mean that she just didn't need help?" Rani said, trying to calm down her mate.

Kion didn't reply, as he looked straight ahead, them slowly closing in onto Pride Rock, Kion taking a deep breath, stopped, making everybody else stop behind him and look at him, questioningly.

Kion turned round.

"Guys, since we are back, why don't you go see everybody? And your families." Kion said, Beshte, and Ono smiling before running off.

"I'm gonna go find Uncle Timon and Pumba!" Bunga said, before running away.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna go and check everything out." Fuli said, smiling to Kion before running off, Kion turning back round and started heading for pride rock, Rani following.

"Here we are. Maybe we should get some rest." Kion said.

"You aren't gonna go up there?" Rani questioned.

"Well, don't think it's a good idea. Imaging you're son coming back, but in the middle of the night? Plus, the sun will be up in like an hour, and we have our old lion guard liar underneath Pride rock. But, I'm not sure if the new lion guard would be in there." Kion explained.

"Alright then. Come on." Rani whispered, moving to underneath Pride rock, sitting in some shade and lying down, Kion following, Rani curleing up into her mate's side, slowly falling asleep, as Kion just lied there, resting his chin on his paw.