Trench

'They lit the trench, Marnie lit the trench' Theon told them he turned back to Bran. 'Bran? I just want you to know I wish... The things I did-'

'Everything you did brought to you where you are now' Bran told him 'where you belong' he assured him 'home.' Theon nodded. 'I'm going to go now.' bran said

'Go where?' Theon questioned and Brans eyes turned white as his head tipped back he went into the ravens he went to see what was going on without ever leaving his chair.

He saw the night king reaching out to him he saw the army of the dead waiting behind the trench but one by one they started to pile on top of it putting out the fire with their bodies.

The white walkers started to climb on top of each other climbing up the wall they would take the castle in no time at the rate they were going.

While arrows flew and swords swung on the ground, Jon's dragon started attacking the night kings dragon wings flapping teeth snapping Jon had to hang on for dear life

The night king fell from his Dragon and once on the ground Daenerys summoned fire from her Dragon blazing the night king with fire it should've burned him to nothingness. Jon waited on the ground as Daenerys was in the air watching as the night king stood unharmed in the midst of the flames. He picked up his spear throwing it at Daenerys but missed just barely.

Jon ran full speed at the night King until the night King stopped walking, Jon slowed. The night king turned to him raising his hand slowly up. Jon took off at a sprint again as all the fallen soldiers started to rise from the ground at the night kings command walking Jon's way. All of their friends getting a second chance at life becoming one of the undead army he would have to kill his fallen friends as they marched towards him. But it wasn't just out on the battlefield that the new army was rising it was everywhere everyone that had fallen was now a white walker their army marched forward bigger and stronger than before.

The crypts were no longer safe as the white walker slowly started to dig their way in screams ran it rang out the enemy was here.

The enemy was fast approaching and Theo and his army were trying to keep him away from bran as long as possible. Marnie ran as fast as she could dodging arrows and swords, weaving through horses and dorthraki and unsullied, the night was coming, she could feel it.

Things looked hopeless as Jon was being surrounded by his undead friends but then Daenerys came down fire emerging from her dragons lips saving Jon killing the enemy once again. But as dani landed the walkers started to climb the dragon. Daenerys fell off her dragon as he shook trying to get the white walkers off, she rolled to the ground watching her dragon fly away hopelessly. A white walker that fallen off the dragon stood back up having not been killed. She sucked in a sharp breath as it approached but a sword came from behind her slicing the walkers head off Mormont helped her up led her away.