chapter 7

Himawari pov

Today giyuu San accepted me to train with him, first thing first I should shinobu San, I walked to her room and knocked at her door, can I come in shinobu San, come in, as I settled in.

Shinobu: so u seems happy did giyu accepted

Hima: yessss he did accepted at first he hessitated, but accepted me

Shinobu: (smile) ara ara I didn't think he will accept anyone, maybe he can get company, u also have a job to make the cold man to sweet guy

Hima: yes man

Shinobu: right, I am still searching for your parents, we will find them don't worry

Hima: thank you so much, sayonara

Shinobu: sayonara

Fun fact: himawari and shinobu voice actor or same

Himawari pov

Actually tomorrow is the long day not today as I rolling on the bed happily.

______________________________________

I got to get up bath as fast as I can I want to go there on time as I began to brush then bath and started to eat the morning food aoi gave. And started to run like hell, I went to his House and knocked after 2 min he came out and looked at with his one eyebrow lift. Why r u looking vat me like that I said, u came early , what do you mean giyu San.

Giyu: it's 7:00 I told you to come at 7:30

Hima: did I come that early, sorry to bother I came here exited that I dint even know the time to come here

Giyu : it's okay

Hima: I will wait here outside after ur ready we will start the training

Giyu: come inside ( coldly said)

Hima: o-ok

I came inside giyu's house and his house is not that big not too small it's a place to live for 1 person, after he was asked me if I want anything to eat, I already ate food I said. He was prepering them and the smell is so good. He once again asked me but I denyed. After everything we went to training ground I looked at him what we are going to train first.

Hima: what are we going to train giyu san ( I said exited)

Giyu: first warm up 10 minutes jog

I did what he told me to do I finished and asked him the next, and that is 100 jumprope and again run for 30 minutes and 10 minutes break after that 100 pushup , bro really it is going to be pain in the ---. Bruh, I did the 100 jumprope and I was about to do 100 pushup but I feel pain in my leg aldredy no I should not I want to become demon slayer and join with tanjiro. I did everything he told me but he was nowhere in here I looked around and suddenly giyu was behind me.
I merely had a heart attack don't scare me like that giyu San. U did a great job it's time for lunch. Is it 12 aldredy I said he just nodded and I followed him . I asked him if I can cook for him but he denyied I puffed my cheeck and asked him again and again he finally allowed ( and I got cat ears and tails because of the joy)

 I asked him if I can cook for him but he denyied I puffed my cheeck and asked him again and again he finally allowed ( and I got cat ears and tails because of the joy)

( author: I like this so only I am using this for himawari)

3rd pov
Himawari finished the dinner as she called giyu to eat he just noded and they started to eat giyu eyes kinda widened and started to eat fast but himawari dint see ( note: hinata cook well and it's delicious so himawari also cook well) himawari started to talk to giyu and asked about him but he dint reply she puffed her cheeck and told about her, giyu got annoyed that shinobu being mentioned but he felt so sorry for her that she dint even know her past.

______________________________________
Blah blah blah I don't know what to write so I will say they finished the today's training and himawari went to butterfly mansion tiredly. 37 views thx I am haapy for the views (700) words

Monday 13 june 2022
______________________________________