Simulation Manipulation

As I woke up in the morning, put on my mentor clothes and ate breakfast Bree I came back to the living quarters and Leo was wide awake. "Hey Leo what are you doing?" Bree asked.

"Oh you know just grabbing a glass of milk to go with my pie." Leo said lifting up his foot which had the pie stuck on there. "You enjoy that then." I said laughing at his clumsiness.

"Eww, Ahh!" Leo said putting the glass of milk upside down and it was all chunky and expired as it dropped into the sink. "What is going on here this is disgusting." Leo said.

"Yeah welcome to my world Adam and Chase act like a couple of farm animals." Bree said. "Yeah well at least farm animals like themselves clean every one in a while. I guess I'll just have to clean this whole place up myself, hand me that towel." Leo said.

"Umm I wouldn't use that one." Bree said and I shaked my head. "Why not?" Leo asked. "Because it's moving." Bree said. As the towel started dragging itself through the floor Leo shrieked as Bree and I took a couple of steps back.

∞✾∞✾∞

I had a feeling the guys didn't make the mess because last time Chase promised that he wouldn't do it again after a rat almost bit me so I went into the living quarters again.

To my surprise Adam, Chase and Leo were there but just when I walked inside Leo shrieked. "What have you done?!" Leo exclaimed. "I thought you cleaned this up?!" I told Leo but then he pointed at Adam and Chase.

"What are you talking about?" Adam asked. "Yeah we haven't done anything." Chase said. "I had a feeling you might say that which is why I have this that's right savages security footage let's take a look." Leo said with the tablet in his hand.

"Okay put anything on the screen I'll watch it." Adam said. "Where is it where is it." Leo said searching through the videos and he finally found one. It showed Bree tried to air drink the maple syrup but it went on her shirt and she wiped it on the couch.

"Bree?" Leo asked. Leo skipped through some more footage and then stopped on one and played it. Bree was clipping her toenails while eating popcorn. "Now that's a lady." Chase said.

"Now look at Dani's footage." Leo said and he put play on me sleeping in my capsule very peacefully. "You look like Sleeping Beauty." Adam said admiring how peacefully I was sleeping.

"Aww thanks Adam." I said. "That's my princess." Chase said putting his arm around me and I smiled. "Now back to Bree." Leo said as we watched some more footage.

Bree then clipped a toenail and she gasped. "Oh she's a keeper." Bree said putting the toenail next to her. "She's an animal!" Leo exclaimed. "No that's an animal." Adam said pointing to the towel that squealed and started moving.

"Oh look he grew." Adam said causing Leo to drop the tablet on the ground. I closed his mouth but then it opened again in amusement. "Oh but we're not allowed to have a dog." I said not understanding this at all.

∞✾∞✾∞

Leo and I then stood in the back of the couch in which Bree was sitting in to expose her littering. "AA HA! BUSTED, YOU'RE THE SLOB!" Leo said jumping from in back of the couch with a wrapper on his forehead.

"Wait Leo? I was aiming for the trash can." Bree said trying to cover it up. "Oh you mean the one that's not on my forehead." Leo said taking it off. "Dani and I have a whole video of you trashing this place." He continued.

"If you have a video then why are you trying to catch me in the act?" Bree asked. "Because this more dramatic." Leo replied. "What happened to you?" I asked due to her drastic change.