A Long-Awaited Battle

Yes this is porn with way too much plot, I spent way too long on this. (About 8 hours) (Thank you to my beloved K for finishing this for me <33)

Prompt: 

"Sooga desires one-on-one sparring with Master Kohga, who is often "too tired" to accommodate. Offer things to help motivate Master Kohga so that Sooga can have his special training."

- EX A Long-Awaited Battle (Character Quest: Sooga- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity)

"I'm just not feelin' it, buddy."

As much as Sooga respected and adored his Master, he definitely knew how lazy he could be. For years he has been trying to get a chance to spar with him. A one-on-one session against the grand and powerful Master Kohga himself... it was like a dream. There is no way he'd win, but that's not what Sooga was looking for.

"Of course, Master Kohga." He was the right hand of the Yiga Clan... and he still hadn't managed to do it. This idea of his might not even work... unless. "Perhaps I could do something to motivate you?" His voice was shaky. What was he thinking?! What would he DO?!

"Fine. I'll do it if you get me some bananas from the cellar and... Endura carrots from Satori Mountain. You think you can do that for me?" Kohga sat there with a smug look and a hand at his chin. Damn, he was really playing hard to get.

"O-Of course." There was no way of escaping it now. How was he going to get to Satori Mountain without being kicked out by the Lord of the Mountain...

—------------------------------------------

Thankfully after a quick stop at the mountain, Sooga managed to get the carrots unscathed. So, back to Kohga he went.

"I have returned with your requests." He stood at the door of Kohga's quarters with the bananas and carrots in his arms. His master quickly propped his head up on his hand again and smiled.

"Aww I knew you would! You're too sweet."The man stood up from his bed and patted Sooga on the shoulder. "Now, head to the kitchen and get all that cooked up, okay? We're gonna have ourselves a nice little feast before this... session." Why did he say it like that? Was this actually gonna go as planned? Oh dear Lord Ganon. This time Sooga only nodded and headed off to the kitchen. He started fearing for his life. Sooga, the commander of the Yiga Clan, was finally going to spar against THE Master Kohga. What was he getting himself into...

Soon enough, the dishes were complete. Just some simple fried mighty bananas and salt roasted endura carrots. Kohga clapped happily as the dishes were placed in front of him, and almost immediately got to digging in. Sooga was a lot more hesitant. He watched Kohga stuff his face for a moment before finally tucking in. His master seemed to be enjoying himself, so that was... good.

—------------------------------------------

"Alright! I think I'm ready, big guy!" Sooga was startled by Kohga wrapping his arm around his shoulders. With the snap of his fingers, the two were in the training hall. It was late, so it was empty. Did the master plan it like this? Sure, this is what Sooga wanted, but he expected an audience at least... Once again he shook with fear. He was too far in to get out of this plan now.

"I'm gonna summon a little thing real quick, and the second it disappears... we begin."

"Any restrictions, Master Kohga?"

"Hmm... nah. Just try to keep it a clean fight, alright?"

"Yes, sir. Then I am ready."

With a quick movement of his hand, the Yiga leader summoned a small boulder covered in the clan's signature talismans and sat it just between the two of them. Just as he had said, the boulder stayed in place for a few seconds and disappeared.