Abandonment

You're feeling abandoned in your love life and it's causing you to feel lonely. Do not give into these feelings of despair and instead make some sudden changes. Put forth effort into getting closer with your partner, family, or friends. Pulling apart from them will only create a more negative experience.

The chakras that you need to focus on are Solar Plexus and Crown. With the solar plexus chakra, focus on building up your self-esteem. How do you value and perceive yourself? Be kind to yourself through your thoughts and actions. Maybe even look into some self-care routines to boost your confidence and love for yourself. Focus on your positive qualities! Sometimes we can get so lost into our negative qualities that we forget about the things we do love about ourselves. Everyone has flaws and no one is perfect! Do the things you love and surround yourself with people that you can truly be yourself with. Treat yourself like how you would treat your best friend. With the crown chakra, focus on building up your spirituality. Explore your spiritual core and ask yourself, what is my purpose? Who am I meant to be? Asking yourself these type of questions will bring you an understanding about yourself and help you achieve fulfillment. Meditation, thinking more positive, and looking at the deeper meaning of things will help unlock your spiritual side. It's all about the journey and process, not just the ending results.  

I challenge you to stop any negative thinking and replace them with positive ones. Treat yourself with love, care, respect, and acceptance (EVERY PART OF YOU). Stand tall, reach out, and believe in the potential that you possess. Mediate, keep a journal, spend time in nature, and focus on you. Even if no one believes in you, believe in yourself! You got this!

The signs to look out for at this time are keys, shawls, and angel number five with spiritual growth. The purpose of spiritual growth is to find the connection with a dimension of life that is greater than yourself. Keys are a representation of knowledge and shawls represent hope and comfort.

 Keys are a representation of knowledge and shawls represent hope and comfort

Story Time:

As I'm sitting on the cold hardwood floor huddled with a shawl over my shoulders and arms, feelings of abandonment and loneliness creep into my mind. My lover is no where to be found and every second they're not near I feel myself falling into a dark hole of despair. What have I done to deserve this treatment from them? "That's enough!" I hear in my mind, scaring me out of my thoughts. "It's time to get up." A more gentle voice this time. I see something shining in my peripherals and look over to my left toward the light. There's a shiny gold key perfectly leaning on the wall. I feel this strange pull toward it and gather all my strength to walk over and hold it. With the key in my hand, I know it's time for me to make some changes for myself. As I unlock the door to the room that I have trapped myself in, a new perspective comes in mind. This is the time to strengthen my bond with my lover, including my family and friends. By pulling apart from them and isolating myself, it had only put me further into this looming shadow around me. Standing tall and more firm as I exit the dark cold room, I make a promise to myself. From this day forward I'm going to look at things from a more positive perspective and take better care of myself on the bad days.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Only take what resonates and leave the rest. With peace and love, Ethereal.

Q: What do you love most about yourself?

A: For me, I love my eyes. I have heterochromia! All blue with a yellow/green halo around the pupil. It's wicked! What about you? :)

Follow my socials for more!

Instagram|TikTok|Facebook|Etsy: EtherealSpiritTarot