Ultimate Happiness

You are running full speed towards your happiness and success. No one can stop you or get in your way. Right now, you are radiating love and affection to those you care about and have supported you along the way. You are confident and absolutely ready to reach the goals you have set for yourself. There is only good feelings and fulfillment for you now.

There are no chakras for you to focus on so keep doing what you're doing. You are in alignment with your body, mind, and soul. Nothing can tear you down because you feel grounded and secure. Feel the energy of the universe, bask in the peace and happiness of it's energy. 

The signs to look out for at this time are motorcycles and pendants. Motorcycles are a representation of freedom and independence while pendants represent balance in the spiritual sense.

 Motorcycles are a representation of freedom and independence while pendants represent balance in the spiritual sense

Story Time:

Today I decided to go hunting, hunting for my happiness. As I roll up my sleeves to the white hoodie I'm wearing, I run towards my silver motorcycle with a crossbow on my back for precautions. Today is the day I find it and nothing is going to stop me! I turn on the ignition to my bike and head to the place where I feel it's at. With the wind blowing in my face, I can feel the freedom and independence that I left behind years ago coming back. When I sense that my happiness is nearby, I come to a stop and quickly but carefully hop off my bike. There it is! I run towards it, running across a field of blooming dandelions like the one on my pendant. All that surrounds me is warmth and peace when I get closer and closer to it. I dance around the ball of light, arms wide open as I confidently accept happiness back into my life. I know that only good things and fulfillment await me. I'm ready!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Hello everyone! Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoyed it. Only take what resonates and leave the rest. With peace and love, Ethereal.

Q: What is one thing that makes you happy?

A: Being able to read tarot is one thing that makes me happy. Something about it makes me feel at peace. I love knowing that people can relate to my readings I share too. It's pure fulfillment to my soul being able to help others. How about you? :)

Follow my socials for more!

Instagram|TikTok|Facebook|Etsy: EtherealSpiritTarot