Date

(Couple)

Robin was in his room getting ready for his date with his newly claimed girlfriend, Raven. The two birds have been dating for about two weeks and this was their official date since that day.

Robin was just finishing putting on his tux and gelling his hair when he got a knock on his door. Thinking it was Raven he ran over and opened the door, to his disappointment Cyborg was standing there. Robin mentally groaned when he realized Cyborg was there to give him a lecture on how he better treat his 'little sister' right. He let him in and waited for his next 10 minutes to be wasted.

Raven was wearing a soft blue dress that came to her knees and had a sash with a bow around her waist. She had fixed her hair and painted her nails a purple color along with purple earrings. She grabbed her white clutch and went to wait in the common room where Robin told her to wait.

Ten minutes later Robin came jogging in looking slightly pale with a very satisfied looking Cyborg trailing behind him. Robin walked over to Raven but stopped short when she stood up, giving him and Cyborg a view of what she was wearing. Cyborg immediately began crying animated tears and rush over crushing Raven in a bear hug, "My little Rae is growing up so fast."

Raven looked over at Robin before turning back to her 'big brother' and patted his shoulder awkwardly, "You can let me go now."

Cyborg set Raven on the ground and turned to Robin, pointing a finger at him, "If you hurt her I swea-," Robin threw his hands up, "I won't. I promise."

Cyborg nodded and left the two love birds in the common room. Robin turned to Raven and held out a hand, "You ready?" Raven smiled and took Robins hand following him to his R-Cycle, where he gave her a helmet and they were off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Robin and Raven were strolling along the beach hand in hand after eating at a Italian restaurant Robin chose. The sun was setting and they decided to sit down and watch it sink below the water. Raven turned to Robin and smiled, her eyes full of happiness and love. Robin returned to smile and blushed while rubbing the back of his neck, "Did you enjoy our date?"

Ravens smile widen before she nodded her head, "Yeah, I've had fun." Robins smile widened as well and he too nodded his head, "I'm glad."

Raven scooted closer to Robin and laid her head his shoulder, "We should do this again," she spoke. Robin chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders and resting his head on top of hers, "I'd like that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment and vote!

Love, Adrien💙