1

Will woke up more drowsy than usual. The terrible ringing of his alarm nearly bursting his eardrums. He repeatedly smacked the alarm clock , hoping it would just shut up already. When je finally hit the stop button, he rubbed his eyes and began to walk his bathroom.

    He looked in the mirror and ruffled his hair, tired eyes staring into themselves. He brushed his teeth and messed with his hair, trying to make it look exceptional.

    He pulled on a light yellow shirt, a red sweater, and some washed out jeans (as shown in the picture above). He sat down on his bed, just thinking. Should he fake sick today? He really didn't want to go to school and hadn't gotten any sleep the night before. No, he told himself, you can't fake sick, you did that last week. He decided to just suck it up and go downstairs.

    "Hey, honey. I made pancakes." Joyce said excitedly as she saw Will walk down the stairs. Her smile slowly faded as she saw the boy's tired and bummed out expression.

    "I'm not hungry." Will said simply, walking towards the door.

    "Hey, at least give a hug and kiss." Joyce said, rushing to the door behind him. She pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek which he made a face at. "Okay. No AV club today?" Joyce asked.

    Will just put on a forced smile and shook his head. He grabbed his bag and walked out the door. Joyce just stood there. Dumbfounded. What was she doing wrong?

When Mike finally arrived at school, he parked his bike, away from everyone else's, because when he didn't, it usually got stolen or wrecked. He put his bike chain on as well, he learned 3 bikes ago that a strong one would come in handy. He was ready to take on the people.

The people that stared at him with disgust and hatred, the people that left rude notes in his locker. Todays read "go to hell where you belong, faggot-boy, we don't want you here. Can you get that into your big ass head?" scribbled with black pen. He looked around and everyone was looking and chuckling at him. He just ripped the letter up and closed his eyes tight, speed walking to the bathroom.

Instead of it being empty, there was a boy, with curly hair. "Hey." He said as Will put down his bag.

  "Hi." He said in return, surprised that we wasn't revolted by the his presents. "Why are you dumbfounded?" Dustin lisped.

    Wills attention was drawn to his mouth, which had little to no teeth.

    "Haha, don't even think of bullying me for that." Dustin joked around, catching Will staring.

  "Sorry. Just a little taken aback by the fact  you don't hate me." Will chuckled, sitting down on a bench that wasn't starch to the ground (remember that).

    "Why would I hate you? You didn't do anything to me." Dustin asked, tilting his head. Will would rather have him hate him now, rather than get attached and hate him later.

    "I'm gay." Will gulped.

    Dustin sat silent for a little while, looking at Will. "And why does that matter?" He asked.

    "Oh, everyone hates and bullies me because im gay." Will admitted, gluing his eyes to the floor in shame.

    "That's stupid." Dustin said blunted, chuckling a little. He had about the same style as Will, just a different colored shirt and jacket. We're gonna get along, he thought.

"I just transferred here. From Oklahoma. Also, my names Dustin." The boy said, out stretching his hand for Will to take.

Will approached him hesitantly. He wasn't used to people being nice to him. He wasn't nice to people talking to him at all. This whole situation was... weird. He finally took the hand. "I'm Will. Will Byers."

Dustin smiled. "Well, we better get going or we'll miss first period, won't we?" He asked.

Will nodded in return, funny how Dustin just got here and he already knows the ropes but Wills been here for a year and still acts like a freshie. "Yeah, you're right. Go ahead. I've got Mr Clarke first anyways."

Dustin looked confused but just shrugged it off. "Okay. See you later, Will." He said, walking out of the bathroom, leaving Will alone.

Will just didn't want Dustin to get embarrassed while being seen with an outcast like him on his first day. He couldn't do that to anyone.

Once he was sure Dustin had gone to class, he got his bag and began to walk to Mr. Clarke's room.

Mr. Clarke would understand why he was late. He was the only teacher who knew— and really cared— about the bullying situation. Mr. Clarke had been nice, even though everyone thought he was a total nerd and weirdo.

He walked into Mr. Clarke's class 3 minutes late, but he ignored the fact he'd walked in. That's what Will had suggested him do, act like he didn't walk in.

Unfortunately for Will, this was a class he shared with Mike, one of the biggest bullies in his school.

...
Hi. I'm your author. You can call me Blu. How does everyone like the story so far? how's your day been? anyways, remember to comment and vote!!