Chapter 1

3rd person's POV
Anne ran around in the park, as she glanced around, trying to spot a certain girl.

She pouted to herself when she didn't find her though. The pout quickly disappeared though once she saw her other friend, Sasha.

She quickly ran over to the girl who turned to her and the blonde looked confused.

"Sashy! Where's Mar-Mar?"

Sasha looked around before shrugging and Anne sighed dramatically, already missing the absent girl.

But while she was distracted, Marcy snuck up behind her, while biting back a laugh, she put a finger to her lips once Sasha saw her, to make sure she was being quiet.

Sasha smiled at that and Anne's face twisted in confusion for a second, until she felt a tap on her shoulder, she turned on her heel, and was met face to face with Marcy.

"Boo!"

Anne screamed as the two other girls giggled uncontrollably.

Once she realized what had happened, she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Hey! That's not funny!"

Marcy giggled some more but tried to stifle them, and Sasha only shamelessly laughed.

"S-Sorry!"

Anne pouted and turned the other way, which made Marcy quickly jump to her side.

"Anne! Pay attention to me!"

Anne stubbornly turned away and Marcy grabbed onto her shoulders to make her face her.

Anne was a little caught off guard at that as she was met with Marcy's puppy dog eyes.

"Anna-banana! Look at me!"

Anne softened into a smile and sighed.

"Fine! I guess I can forgive you guys."

Marcy broke out into a grin, "Yay!"

She jumped up and down which made Anne do the same as Marcy giggled, and Anne couldn't help but smile at the other girl, she really did like seeing her happy.

—————————————————

Anne was asleep as her father carried her to the car with a small chuckle.

Mrs. Boonchuy chuckled and kissed her husband's cheek, he only flushed red, but gently put his daughter down into her car seat.

Anne had spent a day with her friends, and that was all she could ever ask for, she liked hanging out with Marcy.... and Sasha.

To be continued...

(A/N) SMALL THEM IS SO ADORABLE I CANT