𝖙𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖞 𝖙𝖔𝖊𝖘

AN: My other Love Island 2022 book is now up, with three chapters, and it is called 'I got the feels'. And it is a Davide book.

And What should Lila's relationship be like with Jacques?

And how should Davide act with the boy as he gets protective over the Lila's relationship with Jacques?

LAST TIME ON LOVE ISLAND..... *Imagine Ian Stirling's voice*

"Hi I'm Davide." The obviously Italian man told me.

"Lila." I told him in my strong German accent as I gave him a hug.

"You're Italian?" I asked the man in Italian, what I loved learning languages growing up.

"Yes." He told me back in Italian. "Where are you from?" He added.

"I'm german, but I grew up learning lots of languages." I added to him as I nodded, knowing he was just curious as to where my accent was from.

~~

"Can I ask, what is this?" Davide asked me pointing slightly to the CG Monitor that was attached to my arm.

"It's my Constant Glucose Monitor, I have Diabetes, and it makes sure that I don't get ill from too high a Blood Glucose level or potentially pass out from too low a Blood Glucose Level." I told him, both of us talking in English again.

"Tell me when anything feels wrong, okay?" Davide asked me, which made my heart warm, I had someone looking out for me and it felt natural, he felt like a big brother figure.

~~

"Hello, everyone." myself and Davide told everyone as we continued walking towards the group of people.

"Did anyone order an Italian and German snack?!" Davide asked, but I just laughed before I spoke up, cos it sounded like he just said 'Snake'.

"I mean, even if you didn't you're gonna have to keep us." I added as I smiled, but I could tell the girls were threatened by my presence.

~~

"I swear to God, I have forgotten all of their names." Davide whispered to me as he placed his arm around my shoulder.

"Me too." I told him still whispering as the group were in close proximity to us both.

"We will have to wait and see if they remember us, but who could forget us." Davide whispered back as we parted for the first time, I moved away to find Indiyah, Amber and Paige who were all stood together, and I actually knew their names.

~~

"Let's play some dares." I told the group with Davide as we were just in sync before we laughed.

"Do a strip tease." Davide read out from his card, making the group laugh as he stood up.

He quickly had his shirt off and he threw it back towards me as I laughed and held it on my lap as I pretended to fan myself as I laughed with the group.

"Just the shirt, or more?" He then asked us as a group, and I knew that if it was up to the girls then he would be in fuck all.

"Come on, it isn't that kind of show. Well just yet." I told the Italian boy with a smirk on my lips that mirrored his, as we laughed and threw him his shirt, getting him in the face before he grabbed it and walked back over to me and sat next to me as he placed his shirt back on his body.

~~

"Suck the next of the two islanders who you fancy the most." I read out from my card laughing, before I passed the box back to Davide.