Part 3

On the way to the mansion it started to rain and as he walked through the desolate streets he met the two kittens that always followed him, they began to rub on his pants trying to get his attention and he couldn't help letting out a sigh later he was seen going with two kittens at hand to the mansion.

He was greeted by Hans who was excited to see him enter with two kittens.

- Young master, what is that?!

He just rolled his eyes and said.

- Don't say stupid things and take them.

- These are... What cute and adorable kittens you have brought!

Turning to Cale he asks.

- Young Master Can I take care of these kittens?

- As you like.

He said as he turned around and left, but suddenly he stopped and turned around and said.

- As advice, they shut up if you give them food and the two are brothers.

- Huh?

The two cats flinch.

- Did you think I wouldn't know?

And he left.

The next morning it was still raining and he went to Fragrance Tea with Poetry.

- It seems that there is no one because of the rain.

He told Billos as he entered.

- Welcome young master.

- I promised to return, I needed to keep my promise.

- Of course. Should I prepare the tea and the book from last time?

- Yes.

He said to him as he walked up the stairs.

Later Billos came up with Cale's cup of tea and book, listening to Cale click his tongue as he looked out the window at the rain.

- The rain is too strong right?

Bills. At first Billos is not very important but later he will pledge loyalty to Choi Han showing his ambition.

He doesn't hate ambitious people because that's human.

-Young master, he seems to have changed. It's not like his nickname.

- Depressed?

- Billos, you can't call your father as such, nor your brother, so will you continue like that? Are you satisfied with your life? I know the answer. I have lived depressed 10 years of my life.

He said as he gave her a sideways glance.

- Billos, I can't live depressed forever. Isn't it the same for you?

Billos held back a laugh but he couldn't hold back the next ones and he started to laugh, after a while he turned to Cale with a dark look but full of ambition and he said.

- Seriously, I'm tired of it.

Soon Cale asked Billos something close in the ear in a volume so low that it could not be heard. The rest of the time there was silence between the two until he finished his book and cup of tea and left without promising to return.

Arriving home he finds the kittens glowing.

- Oh, so they're still here.

Hans appears and says.