Prologue

Ugh What happened?...... Why did I feel so cold? I thought to myself as I looked at the sky. My sight was foggy but I could clearly make out the clouds and blue sky. I felt a rocky ground under me and I noticed movement around me but my hearing was still gone so I couldn't make out anything going on. I managed to twist my head around to look only to see a horrific sight. The bus I was on with my fellow classmates is in a mangled heap as it looks like an Eighteen Wheeler had crashed into it as well. I also saw a tree laying across the road as well and that's when I remembered what happened. We were heading to a festival in a nearby town when a tree fell across the road causing the driver to slam on breaks to keep from crashing into it and that's when everything went black. That must have been when the Eighteen Wheeler crashed into it. I looked back at the sky when my vision was filled with a bright light. When my vision returned I was now standing feeling no pain and had all my senses back. 

"What the?" I said in confusion as I looked around. "I decided to save you from the pain of slowly dying by bringing your soul here now instead of waiting as you will not make it through that crash!" I heard a woman's voice say and I turned to look at the source of the voice to see a beautiful woman with golden yellow hair that almost turned white at the ends and her eyes were a bright red like fire. She was dressed in very ornate white dress with gold spikes sticking out behind her almost like a sun. She has a light red cloth wrapped around her arms and draped around her back. "Who are you?" I asked her and she giggled as she sat down in a chair that appeared out of thin air. "The people of your world have many names for me. I'm the Goddess who ensures light is provided to all worlds. I go by Amaterasu, Arinna, and many others so please take your pick!" She replied and I nod. Might as well just go with the first one she told me. I thought to myself. "Okay, Then Amaterasu where am I?" I asked and she smiled sadly at me. "You are in the place souls go waiting for it's next journey!" Amaterasu explained and I raised an eyebrow. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked and she sighed softly as she snapped her fingers and a chair appeared next to me. "You're going to want to take a seat!" She told me and I raised an eyebrow but did as she told me too. Once I was seated she continued to speak. "You and everyone on the bus have tragically passed away. No one survived not even the driver." Amaterasu explained and I went wide eyed. I'm dead!....... How I was alive not to long ago?  I thought to myself as I clutched onto my head distraught by the news. "I know this is a lot to take in! I'm very sorry for what you have gone through! It seems we Gods have overlooked that tree falling!" Amaterasu explained and I looked at her. "How's that possible? You're Gods are you not?" I asked and she sighed. "That may be true but not even we can predict every small event that will happen!" She replied and I nodded as I looked at the ground. "To make up for this little insight I have decided to reincarnate you into another world with your memories fully intact! Usually when we reincarnate a person we wipe their memories but as an apology for what happened I shall keep your memories intact!" Amaterasu said and I raised an eyebrow as I looked at her.

"Another World? Like all those Isekai anime, Manga, and Novels I've read?" I asked and she smiled and nodded. "Yes that's right! There's several different worlds I can reincarnate your soul into so tell me how you would like to live your next life and I will reincarnate you into a world that fits that description!" Amaterasu explained and I nodded and cupped my chin thinking. Well I had always read so many novels and manga and watched a ton of Isekai that I always wanted to try being an adventurer! I thought to myself before smiling and looking at her. Before I made that decision I had to ask one question. "I'm guessing I can't ask to be reincarnated back on Earth can I?" I asked and she shook her head no. "No! That would break the law of Life and Death we Gods have implemented! Each soul may only exist in one world once! After that they are forbidden from returning!" She replied and I nodded. "Yeah I thought it would be something like that!" I said with a sigh. "Then in that case! I would like to spend my next life going on adventures and making friends!" I said smiling and Amaterasu smiled and nodded. "I see. Very well then! I have a few worlds in mind that fits what you described quite well!" She replied and I smiled and nodded. "Is there any type of magic you'd like to know?" She asked me and I looked at her surprised. Magic? I haven't even thought about that! I thought to myself as I cupped my chin in thought.

 She raised an eyebrow. "If you have no preferences for certain types of magic then I can make it to where you can use all types!" She replied and I looked at her surprised again. "You can do that?" I asked and she nodded. "Of course! However it will be much more difficult for you to master any type of magic and you will not have an affinity for any element so those spells will be weaker!" She explained and I nodded. "That'll be fine! As long as I can use magic!" I said smiling and she smiled back and nodded. "Good! Is there anything else?" She asked me and I shook my head. "Nothing I can think of! I don't want to start with any cheat skills or being overpowered from the start after all! It's much more fulfilling if I gain my strength through hard work!" I replied and she nodded smiling. "I see. Well then in that case I shall start the process of transferring your soul into the next world!" She said standing up and I nod as I stood up as well. A large circle appeared beneath my feet and I could feel myself being sucked into it. "Good Luck Lucas Dunn! May you have an exciting next life!" Amaterasu said smiling. "Thank you!" I said and she nodded and then frowned. "Before you leave let me give you this warning. This is the only second chance you will have! If you die in your next life I will not be able to do this again! Next time you die you will have to go through the right procedures!" She told me and I nodded. "I'll keep that in mind! Thank you for everything!" I said and she smiled and nodded. "Farewell Lucas! I shall be watching over you!" She said as I faded out of the room. My new Adventure has just begun! However the first problem already arose! I was reincarnated as a baby! Guess Amaterasu forgot to mention this part! I thought to myself as I sighed mentally.

{And done with the first chapter! I hope you guys enjoyed this prologue! Until the Next update!}