Glorious Thighs

Another of the many, long nights you'd have to spend on the office for some drafts to be finished.

Well, as a designer, just some jobs would come and for you to work on, the very company you're now is a blessing. The sum of salary that they're paying for someone to help the designer seniors on their jobs is good, and it didn't take you long enough to understand why they're paying so well.

Design for adult toys, of various shapes and sizes. Some of them are fabricated on a large scale and others are custom made, to the point that they would send specific metals, plastics or stones to be put on it. Pretty much like the rainbow crystal one Eiden was holding before bright light flashed in his hand from said object and sent you both to whatever place you are in now.

After the bright light you'd fainted but the next thing you know that you awake with a headache, dizzy but with something fluffy under your body. Afraid that you might happen if someone sees that you're awake you keep yourself silent, faking the still fainted state. Making your breathing silent as possible, you hear voices near you. One of them is distinctively Eiden's, the others are strange, one seeming younger than the first. By listening you learn that their names are Aster and Morvay, and apparently they are like monsters of some fairy tales stories that you listen or read: a vampire and an incubus. You seriously didn't know if you should laugh or cry at the absurdity of it. Seriously, being brought to an alternative universe where dangerous beings exist isn't absurd enough.

Maybe you're dreaming. Or someone is giving a very bad taste prank. Or they're people that have some sort of personality disorder and think like that. Either way it isn't good.

More bicker and banter and the tone of voice of one of them changes, the one that has a deeper voice, Morvay the incubus, if your ears aren't deceiving you. He sounds in pain, his breathing coming faster and the movement of what assume to be a bed (in which you'd realized it is what you're lying upon moments ago), Moments later said man says that he needs to feed himself, more movement, clothing moving and skin touching skin that you realize what it's going on.

Holy shiiiiiiit!!! No way they're doing that.

You really need to take a peek at that, to see that whatever your mind is conjuring is far from what is happening.

Once you slowly turn your head around and open a sliver of your eyes, you realize that you're pleasantly mistaken.

There's a pink haired boy and a tall and muscular dude upon Eiden. Your coworker himself is lying half naked between the two males. The pinkette, probably the one that had taken off his shirt, is teasing and pinching the brownish nipples while he speaks things in his ear. The other one is between the brown-haired man's thighs, pants on the floor as the muscled male is licking the very pink hard-on Eiden's sporting on the moment.

The sight is a thing that you never thought you would experience in real life. Sure a lot of webtoons and comics show these kinds of situations, in a light or deeper level, but seeing it happening at your very front is fairly another story. And a very pretty one, if you count the visuals of it. And not just the sight but also the sounds that are coming out from their mouths and the places that are being sucked and licked increases tenfold the experience of seeing this happening.

You're getting yourself getting hot. You feel that familiar ache coming in your loins as you observe more. You get wetter.

A particularly loud moan comes out from the brown-haired male, and you hold the whimper that had traveled up from your throat, the achiness becoming a bother this time. A loud suck comes from the purple-ahired one and Eiden moans louder than before, and you can't stop the whimper this time. The sounds stop and you can hear their heavy breathing in the sudden silence in the room.