Chapter 19

The song above pretty much summarises Mia's emotions in this chapter.

I hope you guys will like it. 🥰

(Mature Content Warning)

Mia's POV

Kissing him without any inhabitation was so liberating. Forgetting all the worries of the world. I just focused on the point that it's just him and me here. Right under the starry sky, these magnificent Northern lights lighting up the sky in beautiful colors, making this night more magical. No one can take this moment away from me. Just for this night, I want him to be mine. I don't care about tomorrow.

Moving my hands from his chest, I caressed his neck and then cupped his face in my hands. Breathing hard, I broke the kiss. For the first time in my life looked at his face this close.

He is so beautiful. I thought to myself as I caressed my fingers on his face. Starting from his forehead. I ran my fingers on his nose, cheeks, and lips. He had a few freckles on his nose, and I was surprised that his eyes also had a green color in the middle. Tilting my head a little, I stared at him, forever etching his face in my mind.

Closing the distance between our faces, I pecked his lips, then moved my lips towards his neck. I nipped the skin where my mark should've been.

I can't believe he is my mate. The man I had loved for so long. I had always wondered what it felt like to be with your mate. Liza had always bragged about the pleasure and the connection she had experienced with her mate. I also wanted to see for myself, and this might be the only chance I get. I don't want to gamble this away on my fate.

Feeling bold, I ran my fingers through his hair. They were so soft and silky. Caressing my lips from his cheek towards his ear, I whispered.

"I want you to be mine tonight, Alex. I don't care about tomorrow. All I know is that I want to make this moment ours. To be fully yours."

He shivered. Holding me tightly, he ran his hands on my back and growled.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to hear these words from this beautiful mouth. Thank you."

He kissed me tenderly. It started out slow, but soon, our desires were out of control. I dueled with his tongue, exploring every corner of his mouth. It's addictive. No, he was addictive. Dizzy with pleasure, I started to open his shirt and almost ripped it in my impatience. He took it off and then helped me with mine. Soon enough, we were skin to skin with no barrier between us.

The moment our bodies touched, the pleasure was so potent that I couldn't suppress my moan. Hands trembling, I put my hands on his chest.

"You are beautiful, sweetheart, so beautiful." He said reverently, running his hands from my shoulders towards my breasts. Cupping them, he played with the nipples and then took one in his mouth, sucking it.

I moaned and held his head in my hands. A current of desire shot through my body and pooled between my legs. Blowing on my erect nipple, he gave the same attention to the other. Running his left hand on my stomach, his hand went down and cupped me. Shivering with pleasure. I called out his name when he inserted his finger.

"Oh gods, you are so tight." He said, making me mindless with pleasure.

His mouth followed his hand, and he devoured me like he was starving. Moaning, I thrashed and turned. Feeling that ever-increasing pressure in my belly, not knowing where it was going. And then everything explodes. Shivering from the sheer pleasure, I couldn't control my scream.

Still in a haze of foreign pleasure, I felt him get on top of me. He looked into my eyes and smiled at me. Kissing me hard, he ran his lips from my jaw to the neck. Nipping and sucking.

Knowing what was coming next, I bit my lower lip with worry. Sensing my emotions, he stopped kissing me and looked into my eyes. Smiling assuringly.

"Hey, don't worry, baby. Trust me, I've got you." He said, his eyes shining blue. His Lycan was at the front with him, just like mine.

Seeing me nod, he kissed me again. I put my arms around his neck, feeling his manhood starting to push in. After a few pushes, he felt the barrier and stopped. Holding himself up on his elbows, he kissed me tenderly.

"This might hurt, sweetheart. Just hold onto me, okay?

"It's okay. I trust you." I replied.

Happy, he kissed my neck, shoulders, and then breasts, sucking the nipples and making me a moaning mess again. Hearing my plea, he pushed forward in one go and settled himself fully.

Letting out an involuntary groan, I felt a stab of pain, but soon it got better. Gods, he was so big. Filled to the brim, I tried to squirm a little.

"Sweetheart, you are not making it easy for me here. If you keep moving like that, I can't promise to be gentle with you.

"Who said I want you to be gentle." I smiled cheekily.

Laughing and groaning at the same time, he kissed me and took me on a wild ride that shattered my world again and again.

Giving one last push, he stiffened above me, pouring his life into me. Shuddering, he groaned my name, again and again, holding me tightly. Just then, I felt our bond increase tenfold. I could feel his pleasure pouring out in waves, pushing me again towards rapture. Overwhelmed, I wrapped my arms and legs around him, running my fingers up and down his back.

We stayed like that for a while, still feeling the aftershocks of the shattering ecstasy. I had no words to describe what I had just experienced.

He moved above me, holding himself up on his elbows. Still hard inside, I felt him go deep again, making me gasp and shudder. Whispering my name, he cupped my face in his hands, kissing my eyes, nose, and lips.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I am," I replied, smiling.

"That was just mind-blowing, Mia. Things I felt with you just now. The pleasure." He paused, shaking his head. "I have never felt anything like this in my life."

"Yes, it was amazing. I will forever have this memory to cherish. If I survive this night, I will seriously consider taking you as my mate." I replied, grinning. Even though I tried to make light of this situation, inside, I was in turmoil. Fear of the unknown was eating me. As he sensed my trepidation, his aura got fierce.

"Hey, no talk of dying tonight. Nothing will happen to you. I will do anything in my power to make sure of that. Keep your focus on us and think positive, please." He said.

His eyes had flashed blue, and I felt a wave of calmness inside me. I think his Lycan just helped calm down my emotions. Which was strange. I never knew this could also happen among mates. Voicing my thoughts, I asked him about it.

"Of course, we will experience these things and more. You are a mate of a Lycan prince, sweetheart. Being the future king and queen of our kind, our connection is be the strongest out of all the Lycans. Once fully mated, there is no going back for us. We will be inseparable."

Thinking for a moment about what he just said, I replied to him.

"I think I don't want to be fully mated to you yet. Remember what I said earlier?

You have to prove yourself to me first. Cherish me My Lord, and then I will think about giving you a chance." I said haughtily, smiling and running my hands on his hard chest and abs. Gods, he was sculpted like a Greek god statue. All hard muscles and immense power. Affected by my touch, he shivered.

"As you wish, sweetheart. So, how's this for a start?" He said laughingly, moving inside me again.

Before I could reply to him, I was once again being swept by that delicious pleasure. Moaning, I gave into it. Soaring towards the bliss and euphoria one more time.

Please don't forget to like, share and comment. 🥰🥰