Double Trouble

Sean approached me and grabbed me. Snatched me up and yelled at me and said
"YO, WHY THE F*CK YOU AINT TELL ME THIS BITCH ASS NIGGA PUT HIS MFin' HANDS ON YOU?!!" I was scared. This was a side I had never seen of Sean before. I could tell he cared. Tears rolled down my eyes. I was speechless, not knowing nothing to say. But cry. He wiped my tears off my face and hugged and he had told me that he'll handle it. I don't what's in storage for Coy. But whatever it is, it's going to be crazy.

I saw Ashanti in the hall in the hallway. I approached her and said "best friend, what did you tell Sean?" She said "I told him that Coy put his hands on you!" I asked her why?! She told me "because , you don't need to run to nobody that's gone treat you right and wrong whenever they feel like it." Shanti was always right. And she always knew I had a thang for Sean. I didn't even mention that, he was tall , cute , had braces and boyyyyy. Okay whatever. Back to point.

I saw Sean approaching Coy. I didn't say a word. I was hiding behind Shanti. I didn't wanna be caught up in any of this.
Sean- Aye man, what's up with you hitting Sylah like you stupid?
Coy- *drawing attention* Man somebody get this punk ass boy out my face!
Sean- Listen, I'm not with all that lil boy shit, we old enough to talk shit out now what's up witchu hitting on Sy?!
Coy- I told that bit-
Sylah- *brought herself into it* BITCH? I dare you. Call me a bitch. I want you too!!!
Coy- *laughs*
Sean- *looks at Sylah*
Sylah- handle his ass then.
All of Sean and his friends were running behind him when they saw him fight. Ashanti broke it up before any teachers had seen it. Sean had beaten the shit out of Coy.
*few minutes later*
Sean- I don't want you talking to him, you hear me?!
Sylah- I won't. I promise. But why can't that you and I admit that we got-
Sean- *shuts her up and kiss her*
Sylah- *smiles after the kiss*
Ashanti- FINALLY! YES, my best friend has the perfect boy.
Ashanti started clapping her hands talking about "Yes, I knew it. I told you, I knew y'all had a thang for each other."
Sylah- *laughs* shut up Shanti!
Sean- you know that no matter I got you, friend, or no friend , boyfriend or not I'm here. I love you and I mean that. I've known you for to long to let anything happen to you. *kisses Sy forehead*
Sylah- i love you too, thank you for being here for me.
*the day was almost over*

I found myself at my locker, then you found Coy walking towards me. But Sean was standing behind me the whole time.
Coy- Aye, who told ole boy that I hit you?
*Ashanti heard us talking*
Ashanti- I DID!
Coy- *walked away*
Sylah- he's such a female material.
Ashanti- Forget about all that other stuff, it's Friday night. Let's pop out tonight! Sy I'll pick you up.
Sean- that's a bet. Where we going?
Sylah- ummmm, let's go bowling at Main Event.
Ashanti- sounds like a plan.

*Friday Night*
I was getting ready for tonight. I was going out with Sean and my best friend. I didn't tell my mom what had happened. I never told her anything! Because she was never home. She was , but barley. I called her to let her know that I was stepping out. She told me that it was fine unless the house was clean. Which it was! As always. *horn blowing* Sean was outside.
Sylah- I thought Shanti was picking me up?
Sean- okay and where she at now?
Sylah- lets go pick her up.
Sean- shut up!!!
Sylah- *rolls her eyes*
Sean- LOOK AT ME!!
Sylah- *looks at Sean & blush*
Sean- *kiss her*
Sylah- okay, now let's go get Shanti!

* Picks up Shanti, and heads to main event*