office lover - ksn

title ; office lover
date written ; 6/13/22
date finished ; 6/14/22
word count ; 1625
focus ; sunoo
tags ; fluff, flirt, romance, office romance, office
song associated with this story ; its up to you - moon sujin
https://open.spotify.com/track/3QbiluNxFQwPJQ9LKNxdKy?si=573eddb5278b4895
please listen while you read ^^
OH AND OFFICE SETTING, WHERE CHARACTERS ARE ADULTS AND WORKING N STUFF.
dont take this the wrong way

.

.

.

"What? Did you just ask me on a date?"

You stare at the pale faced boy directly across from you.

He smiled, and nodded his head.

"Was he insane?"  You thought. 

You're in the middle of a live radio broadcast. 

"They'll hear everything and ruin the company's reputation because Sunoo decided to pull some tricks.."

The comments in the radio were going wild. "Are the employees flirting with each other? How scandalous!" You quickly muted before more could come out of his mouth.

The hairs on your skin felt like they were standing up when you looked back at him.

Kim Sunoo, our company's star. He's always been kind to everyone in our building, charming, even.

However, he's never gone out of his way to do anything, particularly romantic. And to you? You'd think he'd have zero interest in you. 

Despite what you really wanted, it was better to ignore those feelings, and focus on work.

So what was he thinking?

"I'll.. Sunbaenim, Iet's have this discussion elsewhere. We're working right now," You grunted, but his smirk never went away.

"Why not here? It's the only time I'll get to see you. Would you like to have lunch with me?" Sunoo repeated the question.

No one else was working with you guys during your radio shifts, so you didn't have anyone to save you. 

"Sunbaenim. I'm taking my break now. Handle the radio on your own, I refuse to work with someone so.. irresponsible."

You huff, and start storming out of the room.

Sunoo stands up quickly and grabs your wrist before you get to the door. 

"Y/n. You're blushing. You're absolutely flushed," He snickered. He leaned over you against the door, closing in the space between you two. He had one hand in his, and his other hand holding against the door. Right by your waist.

"Are you sure you're declining because of work? Or do you really want to go out on a date with me? He whispered into the crook of your neck.

It sent shivers down your spine. You stared directly into his chest, anywhere to avoid his eyes. Surely, they were piercing right through your skull.

The spectacles he wore rimmed around his sharp eyes, displaying them perfectly. You'd do anything to look into those eyes.

But would you do it? You're at work. To imagine the rumors from the other employees because you let Sunoo seduce you..

"Sunoo. If I say yes, will you get off me?" You mutter. Technically, he was younger than you. You only called him Sunbaenim because he worked at the company a year longer. It wasn't exactly rude to call him by his name.. Right?

"Ah? Maybe. However, I'm still your sunbaenim, Y/n. You shouldn't call me Sunoo, unless you were disrespecting me. How naughty."

Flustered from his last comment, you throw his hand off yours, and moved his other hand away from the door.