a date...?

sorry it took a while lmao
🥺
👉👈

Insert Iphone alarm sound.

The sound of the obnoxious alarm woke you up almost instantly. You stood up in your bed and looked at the time. It was 7:30 in the morning.

Why the hell did I set the alarm this early? You thought to yourself. Usually you wake up around 9:30 to 10:00 and only get up that early when you have an important event that day. Then it all comes back to you.

Last night you met this guy, super hot by the way, at a party. One of your wealthy best friends invited you to come with them after they were invited by some yogurt prince guy. You had no idea who any of the people were at the party, you only came because you're a good friend and there was free food.

Other than that though, you had no interest in the event.  To relieve your boredom, you decided to roam the palace. You don't know if it was open to the public, but nobody was guarding any doors so you let yourself roam around the halls.

Walking through the halls made you realize how huge this palace really is. Rooms upon rooms upon room. Halls upon halls upon halls. And every corner was embellished with luxurious items.

But you came to a stop.

Most of the hallways ended with a path to another hallway, or an entrance to a big room. But this was different. It was a two big doors embroidered with gold and had intricate details, also in gold. Curious, you opened the doors to a place that could only be defined at heaven.

It seemed to be somewhat like a garden with all the flowers and plants every where. You walked through the door and went through this tunnel like shape made of roses. You wanted to pick one so badly, but resisted the urge. You felt that if you did, you would be destroying the masterpiece.

You walked further into the garden, staring at all the vibrant colors from the flowers and bushes. The flowers were arranged around paths and bushes. The smell was overwhelming as well. With all of these flowers, it created a very pleasant fragrance that you couldn't get enough of.

After roaming around the garden, admiring the art, you came across a fountain that was also complimented with brightly colored flowers. Your legs felt tired after walking around the palace so much, so you decided to take a rest and sat on the edge of the fountain. You start daydreaming about random stuff and that one embarrassing thing you did two years ago until you smell something unfamiliar. There was now a faint scent of lilacs.

This would have been normal, since your in a flower garden, but if there were lilacs here you would've smelled it a while ago since lilacs have a very strong and recognizable smell.

The new scent sparked your curiosity and you started looking around, trying to find these lilacs. You got up from the fountain and begin your search.  You looked around your surroundings and spotted the purple flowers. Lilacs are quite pretty in your opinion and smell amazing, so you decided to check them out and admire them.

While smelling them you felt weird...like as if somebody was behind you and watching you. You looked behind you and saw the person giving you the feeling. So somebody was behind you and staring at you. Weird.

This guy had a purple theme with his outfit. Purple flowers, purple pants, even purple hair. That dude must've liked purple.  The outfit was elegant and pleasant to the eye. His expression was very serious and intimidating.

Oh fuck, I'm in trouble, you thought yourself. This guy was probably here to kick you out of the garden. But I mean you did kinda just go there without permission so you had it coming.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" the man stated in a deep yet calming voice.

"Oh u-um I'm Y/N and I kinda just found this place while walking through the palace," you said nervously.

"So, you were just roaming around the palace, which at the moment is off limits to guests, and came across the garden. Why were you even exploring the palace in the first place?" he said but this time with a sense of suspicion in his tone.

You then explained how you got invited to the party by a friend, but has no interest in the party so you decided to roam the palace out of boredom.

"I see..." he stated, "so you come with no harmful intentions in mind."

"No...? Hey what's your name anyways? If you don't mind me asking," you said. You were starting to like this guy. He seemed cool and he was sexy as fuck.

"My...name?" He paused for a hot second and then said, "Lilac cookie."

Lilac. He was probably the one who was emitting the lilac smell. After knowing each others names, the two of you started talking to each-other. The conversations consisted of a bunch of random things. Family, friends, your lives, and food. Lilac definitely trusted you, because he told you everything about himself. He was showing interest in you but not really in the romance way. Or at least not yet.

After about and hour or so talking to lilac, your friend starts calling your phone. You pick it up and you're greeted with them yelling at you.

"Y/N! Where the hell are you?! I've been looking for you for the last thirty minutes!" they said. You could tell they were hella pissed and you didn't want to say that you were just talking to some random dude so you just made up some stupid excuse.

"Oh my lord stop yelling at me. I was just looking for the bathroom and I got lost. If i retrace my steps though I can probably get back to you," you said. It was the most unbelievable and stupid lie you have ever heard , but they surprisingly believed it.

"Oh my god, you are stupid. Whatever just try to get back to me as soon as you can. We're gonna be leaving in a couple minutes," they said.

"Mhm, yeah bye bestie," you said right before you hung up.

"...I'm guessing you have to go?" Lilac said in a slightly sad tone.

"Yeah...but it was nice talking to you!" you said in response.

"Yes, it was nice having your company. Maybe we can hang out another time? You seem like a nice friend to have," he said.

"H-huh?" you were caught off guard by the random invitation to hang out with Lilac, "Oh yeah sure! That would be great!"

You both then set up plans to meet up the next day around 9:00am at the same garden to hang out and spend some time together. You thought of this as a date so you wanted to get up super early to get ready and stuff, even though he said himself that the meeting was just as friends.

Now remembering why you got up super early, you jumped out of bed and started getting ready for this "date".

THIS IS SO BAD LMAO BUT THATS OK. i actually kinda had fun writing this and yeah i'm gonna continue it and add a second party hopefully by next week so ya besties get ready i guess 😼