Chapter one: Twilights frusterations

Twilight sighed, staring down longingly at the ground. It had just turned spring and the grass was as green as ever, along with the pink sky shining down onto her soft purple fur. She was sitting atop of the friendship castle, wishing for a better life. She blew her hair out of her face in boredom, desperate for some kind of refreshment. She had thought about talking to her friends, but eversince Pony Life and their brand new show had started, she noticed a disturbing change in her friends behaviour.

Applejack, the once hardworking farm pony, prone to her delicious pies and heavy farm work became less reliant on her chores, and stuck to alchahoal and other substances. Presumably eversince Potion Nova had entered Sugarcube Corner and even joined the mane six for a short while, she had introduced Twilight and her friends to all shorts of strange potions and drinks. Applejack, being under the most pressure at the time, took a liking to Potion Nova's creations, and ordered bottles upon bottles, hoping they'd help her stay more concentrated on the farm. However, all it seemed to do for the orange earth pony was send her into a never ending spiral. Infact, it had gotten so bad, that Twilight herself didn't even catch Applejack alone without some sort of beverage in her hoof, guzzling it down below the spring sun like her life depended on it.

Then, there was PInkie Pie. The light-hearted cheery party pony Twilight had come to know so well. Pinkie was always a sort of odd pony, but never too out of it. That was until she started taking a strange powder called "The magic powder". It had another name, but Twilight couldn't remember the real name off of the spot. The once happy, kind earth pony was transformed into a addict overnight, and became to run around her kitchen screaming and throwing pans and pots, saying something like "ILL NEVER FINISH THE ROYAL JELLY JAUUGARNAUNT IN TIME FOR CELESTIA!" which was due in a few months. Twilight knew however pinkie would never finish the royal jelly jauggarnaunt contest let alone ever even make it onto televeision if she kept up her habits. Her dream was as far as Twilight was to the sun, and knowing Pinkie had sort of replaced her role, she expected better from her friend.

Fluttershy didn't change too much, but her lifestyle had. Moving to Pony life land, Fluttershy had settled down with not only Discord, but after a week or two she had met some celebrity known as "Finn Dolphin." and had fallen madly in love with him. Whether because of his appearance, or his money, Twilight couldn't tell, but Fluttershy would not stop her obsession until the two finally got together. Once Discord found out, Fluttershy came out of the closet as Polysexual, which meant she was attracted to multiple dating partners. That alone hadn't bothered Twilight, but once again Fluttershy's heart had been struck by another person when the wolf sisters dad showed up ;))) twilight was jealous because he should of been hers!! OMG!!! (not telling who that is btw dont know watch pony life bigot.) and the fact Fluttershy have craved not only 1..2..but THREE love interesests pissed her off so bad. that whenever Twilight caught a glimpse of Fluttershy's light yellow coat and long curly pink mane, her face turned bright red with rage. "stupid polysexuals."Twilight cursed. "STEALING ALL THE PENISES I COULD SUCK!!"

Then there was Rarity. Oh, poor sweet Rarity. Atfirst the change was slow, ever so. Rarity for the time was a fashion designer and dreamed of working at Canterlot, but shifted over to other things such as sewing and even critque. However, ever since Rarity was evicted and had to move houses, she completely changed. She become more derived, locked up in her house most of the day, and weirdly even creepy. She started inviting her family over and well, things only went downhill from there. By then, Rarity was a completely different pony, a one full of the desire to have SEX!! ZOMG MOMMENT.

Finally, there was Rainbow Dash. In all honesty, she hadn't changed THAT much, other than rocking that terrible mohawk and tanning her skin to a dull grayish-blue latino color. When Twilight saw Rainbow Dash turned Latino SHE WAS SO MAD!!! why was everyone mexican all the sudden!?? Twilight thought angrily. Why had all of her friends changed? NO BROWN ALLOWED!!! 

Sighing, Twilight stared down at a nearby puddle, and a single teardrop floated down her cheek and sunk into the puddle down below. If only she could convince her friends that this was not right..

"Wait, that's it! Ill just visit them and tell them to get their shit together!" Twilight gasped, her ears perking and eyes lighting up as she shot out of her depressed trance. Trotting down the staircase to her castle, she eyed spikes new vagina, fistbumped Galactic Glow and kicked Lusterdawn in the leg for stealing her crush Potion Nova. 

"Ill never forgive her for doing that." Twilight grunted over her breath, her pace turning into a run as she dashed over to Sugarcube Corner. Maybe all hope wasn't lost, she just had to talk to her friends, I mean, they would understand where she was coming from, right?