Chapter 25 ~ Do You Mind?

Liv's POV:

It was now Friday and Alexa and Bianca had been spamming me about the party they were going to throw. They wanted me to come, but knew Rhea couldn't go. I didn't want to leave her alone at the hospital, even though she'd have Willow.

"Hey love, what's wrong?" Rhea asked me.
"Nothing," I answered as I put my dirty clothes into my bag.
"Are you sure?" She questioned.
"Well," I whispered as I went and sat with her on her bed. "Alexa and Bianca want me to go to their party tonight, but I don't want to leave you alone here," I told her.
"You should go. I'll watch Willow while you're gone too. Plus, I have some school work my mom dropped off that I need to do," she stated.
"Shit, I completely forgot about that too," I admitted.
"Liv," she whispered while putting her hands on my shoulders. "You should go to the party. I've been to tons of them. Of course I want to go to it too, but I can't. I promise you I'll still be here when you come back tonight, even if they try to kick me out," she remarked.
"Okay," I sighed. "You sure?"
"Positive. Just make sure you tell the ladies at the front desk what time you're gonna be back," she told me.
"12 sound good?" I asked her.
"I'll still be here whether it's 12, 4, or 3pm tomorrow," she giggled.
I laughed with her after she said that. "I love you Rhea," I whispered before kissing her quickly. It felt so good to finally be able to say that to her.

-----------------------------

"What do you think?" I asked Rhea as I showed her the outfit I put together.
"It's hot," she stated.
I smiled at her. "I'll be back by 12, Willow's food is in the bag on the chair in case she gets hungry, and I'll have my phone on me if you need me," I stated.
"Liv?" Rhea asked.
"Yeah?" I answered.
"Just go have some fun," she told me.
"Okay. Lights on or off?" I replied.
"You can keep them on," she responded.

I smiled at her before leaving the hospital room. I told the workers at the front desk I'd be back late and they said they'd have somebody at the door waiting for me. I went outside to my car and began to drive to Alexa's house.