ᴄʜᴀᴘ 4- ꜱʜᴜɪᴄʜɪ

-Shuichi's P.O.V-

I watched Kokichi and the h/c haired girl's interaction from my high post on the tallest cat towers. It wasn't because I looked cool though, it was because it avoided most peoples eyes. Humans usually looked around the bottoms of the cat towers not nearly as much as they looked at the very top of the cat towers.

'Iv'e never seen Kokichi do that. Then again Iv'e also never seen someone willingly give Kokichi there food.'

I slowly laid down and closed my eyes. 

'Was he trying to annoy her by jumping on her head? I mean It didn't seem like she could talk or move with him sitting up there.'

I heard a thump beside me and lifted up head up to see a random cat with back fur and grey eyes. The cat walked up to me and stared at me for a solid ten seconds before shoving me off the tower! 

I fell down quickly with a thump and turned to see everyone's eyes staring at me. And I froze. Completely. Everything became blurry until, I saw a blur of someone standing up and quickly running over to me. They quickly scooped me up and brought me back to where they were sitting and set me on the seat beside them. 

There were no more people. Just that person. 

My eyes started to un-blur everything and I snapped back to reality. 

Sitting infront of me was a girl with h/c hair and e/c eyes that were full of concern.

'Wait this is the girl that gave Kokichi cheesecake!'

"You okay? You fell off that tower and then froze up." She asked. 

'Weird. She knows I'm not going to answer her so why is she asking?'

"My friends Sonia and Chihiro told me that your pretty shy, that must have been scary to have everyone look at you. So I picked you up and brought you over here." She said in a soft voice.

I sat there in amazement that she understood what was going on. 

-Y/n's P.O.V- 

The cat named Shuichi just stared at me and I mentally sweat dropped. Did I say something wrong? Or was he still scared?

Shuichi slowly got up a shuffled a little bit closer to me before stopping and staring at me again. He walked a little bit closer to me and nuzzled my hand before quickly jumping off the seat and running back into the maze of cat trees.

I just sat there confused. 

"Wow first Kokichi and now Shuichi!" Sonia said which drew my attention to her as she continued, "I mean me and Chihiro have gone here for years and not once has either of them even look at us yet there both coming to you! Are you some kind of secret cat whisper of something?" Sonia asked confused. "No I swear. They just come to me." I said waving my hands around. 

Suddenly my phone started to ring.

I turned to it curiously and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Hi Y/n it's Micheal. Sorry but boss told me that you need to work harder or you'll be fired." Micheal said as I froze up. "Oh, okay, I'm on my way then. Thanks Micheal." I said before hanging up. 

Noticing my sad state Chihiro asked, "What's wrong?" 

"I need to get to work or I'll be fired for not worked hard enough." I said with a scoff as I grabbed my bag. "I'm the only fricken employ who works hard except Micheal." I said as I rolled my eyes and stood up. "Thanks for the food and bringing me to this place. It was really fun." I said with a small smile before I walked off. 

I walked out of the door and started on my way to my car. 

"I bet that cat cafe doesn't threaten to fire you." I mumbled before hopping into my car.