• We met at a Photo shoot.

• Tubbo's POV

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-' my alarm went off till I hit the snooze button on my phone. Do I really have to get up. I wondered but didn't have enough time to think before my assistant(Aimsey) told me to get up."Tubbo get up" They said and I responded with "Why thoughh, I'm super tired Aims."

•Time skip•

I was stuck between a, Yellow Hoodie with overalls with a Cream cardigan around my waist, and a Black and white Shirt with black Shorts with thigh high socks and a White Cardigan to go with it. But I was stuck between them both.

"Aims! Can you help me with something real quick!" I yelled to Aimsey cause she was downstairs."COMING!" Aimsey my assistant yelled while running to my room to see what I need help with.

"What do you need help with Tubbo?" Aimsey asked till She seen what was happening "Ohh! Hm.." Aimsey said till they were thinking."Go with the Yellow hoodie with overalls with the Cream cardigan around you're waist!" Aimsey said.

"Okay! you can go now Aims" I said Aimsey respond "Oh! okay! I'll go I'll go."She closed the door leaving my room, so I could get privacy in my own room.

Once I got dressed I looked ugly in my opinion. [Picture at the end btw]But Aims thought it was adorable on me.

•Time skip• [Tubbo is at the photo shoot now]

I walk in nervous that everyone thinks I'm ugly, Even Aimsey. Till I seen a HOT model(Ranboo)I kinda of blush a pinkish red. I think They were Blushing too."Hi Tubs!" Tommy, my bestie said. "Hi toms.." I said quietly enough for Tommy to hear though.

• Thomas's POV

"Tubs What's wrong?" I ask my bff. wondering why he was so Red all of sudden. He tried to change the subject on me, it didn't work though. "So what are we gonna do Tommy?" He said trying to change the subject. "No tell me what's the fuck is wrong Toby." I said wanting an answer, then he spilled the beans but privately.

I get grabbed by Tubbo and h3 led outside where no one goes anymore. "Toby..Why are we here?" I ask because I didn't know why the fuck we were here."Look.I have a crush on this one person here.." Tubbo said quietly enough for me to hear though, "but why are we out here like show me this crush to see if they look good." I said kinda asking Toby.

•Time skip•

• Mark's POV

I look up only to see a cute short goat walk in, I blush once they looked me. I wave but they didn't see it.."Hey! you good Mark?" My assistant Dream said worried."I- I'm good..Thank you for being worried bout me!" I quietly said. "Why are you.. red?" He asked very confused.

I gulp trying to think of a lie. "I-... uh..." I couldn't think of a lie, so I told Dream. "Well.. I have a crush on this.. Cute short goat.." I said kinda embarrassed. "Oh! you like Toby?" he asked me. I wonder who is Toby.. I thought "Who is this Toby Dream?" I asked clearly not knowing already.

"He's the cute short goat!" He said while chuckling. I blush of embarrassment for not getting it. "Why so re- *laughs* red." Dream said kinda making me go more red. I wonder how I can get Toby's number.. then I ask Dream "Hey.. Whats Tobys, uh.. Number.." I kinda blushed He kinda smirked and then told me it.

I quickly typed in Toby's number, kinda of embarrassed cause Dream was teasing me. Then I texted Toby "Hi" and then waited till I got called to get my photo taken with another model. Once I got called I seen Toby, my crush I think? Then we posed(Picture at the end again.)

I texted Toby to get their pronouns and then tell them mine. "Hey, what are you're pronouns?" then waited for a response."Hey? who are you and how did you get my number?" I got a reply like 4 minutes after, I got really excited that Toby replied to me. "I'm the person you posed with for the photo! also my assistant, Dream told me you're number." I sent it wondering what they'll say.

I got a response like an hour later. Toby said "Oh! it's you, sorry I didn't know. But my pronouns are He/They!" I blush for the 100th time already. I replied to Them "That's cool, my pronouns are They/Them." as I sent it, he replied to it very quickly "So, are you nb?(Non-binary)" I kinda chuckle as I said "Yes I am, Lol"

• Tubbo's POV

I blush as I respond "And I'm... Demi male." I thought for second before I sent it. I blushed at their reply "By the way my name is Ranboo or Ramboo, but you can call me boo!" I respond to Ranboo with my name and what they can call me, "That's cool, I'm Tubbo or Toby but I personally want to be called Tubbo but since I can call u Boo, You can call me, Bee!"

I hesitated before sending the text. But I was relieved when Boo called me Darling, I kinda blushed, Did I have a Crush on Ranboo, The famous model?! I thought but shook my head trying not to think about them. "When are we gonna, Meet at?" I sent Ranboo, Then they replied with my favorite cafe "How about, Rains cafe!"

"Sure! that's my favorite Cafe btw." "I'm actually a regular Ranboo!" I sent them both to Ranboo. I believe They were shocked. Ranboo replied to me "Oh that's amazing, I can't wait to see what you always order Lol." I blush at their reply. "It's just..Coffee with a Biscuit, It's boring." I sent it to Ranboo. "Oh that's cool, I didn't even knew that you like coffee, I also like coffee."

Ranboo sent me. I replied to Them "Well that's good to know, you'll get a menu for your order by the way." I sent it and went to sleep[It was midnight at this point. ]

• The next day - Wednesday no work.

'BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-' My alarm went off, I turned it off, then got up and ready, in a Brown Oversized Hoodie, with black shorts. I sigh as I put on my white socks and put on my black sneakers. I tell Aimsey where I am going so She won't worry.
"Alright, stay safe Tubbo!" Aimsey said as usual. "I will!" I respond before going out of the house.

I walked about 15 minutes to Rain's Café. I lived 15 minutes away from Rain's Café. I seen Ranboo sitting alone. "Hey Ranboo!" I said excitedly. "Hi!" They said back at me. "So..how are u?" I ask curiously, They responded but they were- BLUSHING!? I was honestly surprised that Ranboo was blushin'.

"I- I'm doing good...Now that your here because..Some1 was staring at me, before you came." "Oh?..Realy?" "What were they wearin'?..Ranboo?" They said sweetly, aswell angered.

We walked, well marched over to the person who was staring at Ranboo, "why were you looking at my *fake* bf? hey bitch!?"

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

Hiya! Um it ends here it's to long for me so, I hope you enjoyed it! THIS TOOK ME SINCE JULY OF 2022 OR 2021 😭