CH 2 : You probably just wanted it

Amelia's POV

"What just happened..." I mumbled to myself as the couple left my room. And stood there, dumbfounded. I took out my phone and scrolled through the saved numbers and pressed one.

"Amelia?" I heard an eager voice from the other end, "Girl, have you arrived?"

"Yes, I have."

"Finally!" she squealed, "I've been waiting for so long, tell me your room number."

A couple of minutes later, I heard a knock on my door.

"I still can't believe you're getting married!!!" I shrieked, "Also this weird thing happe-"

"I KNOWWW! Kinda nervous though, tomorrow is gonna be a big day." she sighed.

"I mean, it's normal to feel this way, but chill Sophia, you have wanted this more than anything." I pulled her in for a hug.

------------------------------

"in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until parted by death." I could see Alan's eyes getting watery whilst he was saying this. It got all emotional and these moments, I'm always going to remember.

After a while, we made our way to the dining hall. Aaah, my favorite part. Alan and Sophia cut their wedding cake, which was actually looking so delicious, that I might get married one day just for that baked heaven.

"MY BESTFRIEND IS FINALLY MARRIED!!!!" I wiped my tears off my cheek, "Congratulations, you both."

"It's your turn now," Alan winked at me. "Heck yes!" Sophia pouted.

I rolled my eyes at them. "I just came here for the food."

I walked around the buffet tables and began to fill my plate when I spotted someone familiar approaching me.

The guy from last night.

"That son of a bi-" I mumbled.

I hope his balls still hurt.

I looked him for a good minute. He was at least 6 feet tall, with jet black hair, athletic like trim built figure but not overly muscular. And those blue eyes, damn those were captivating. I turned around and started to fill my plate with some jelly.

"Hey, I'll just cut to the chase, I'm sorry for last night. It was a misunderstanding. I mixed the room numbers and assumed you to be my girlfriend," he genuinely looked apologetic so I just said "its okay." and turned to walk away when suddenly I heard Alan.

"You both know each other?" he questioned.

"No?" the guy replied.

"Well, allow me introduce. This is Amelia, Sophia's bestfriend. And this is Noah," he pointed at the guy as he took a sip of his champagne, "My best buddy. He lives in Chicago but plans to shift here," Alan grins and gives him a side hug.

Shit.

I hadn't expected and DIDN'T WANTED this creepy guy to become a family friend.

"Nice to meet you," Noah gives a light smile and put forward his hand. I smiled and shook it. I looked around for the crazy girl but she was nowhere to be found.

"She's a bit shy with strangers, " Alan puts his hand in the air, "It's okay, you'll get used to him, Amelia,"

Stranger, of course.

"Yeah so, I'll get going," I gave a wry smile and turned to walk away with my half filled plate.

------------------------------------

The day dawned foggy the next morning, which I find really depressing. Either give me a good tan from the scorching sun, or give me a beautiful snowfall. I yawned as I pulled my bedsheet over my head. WHY are hotel bedsheets so annoying, why are they tucked under the mattress? I had to do karate in bed last night. My phone started ringing and I immediately pressed the green button.

"How was last night?" I asked as soon as I put it to my ear.

"It's not like we made out for the first time," Sophia replied from the other end and I heard Alan say "shut up" from behind. "But it was cute...will you stop? It's mine give it baccckkk, Alan??? Wait, I'll call you bac-"

As she hung up from the other end, I heard a knock on my door.

There he was, standing with a guilty like smile.

"What do you want now?" I sighed throwing my phone on the bed.

"Okay so, my girlfriend broke up with me because of, umm...what happened yesterday." he mumbled, "and I asked her to forgive me and she wants you to apologize..."

"WHAT?" I yelled and for sure, the people living beneath me would have heard. I stared at him for a good minute.

"Listen, I'm sorry I know it's my fault bu-"

"I'm sorry, Mister whatever the hell your name was, YOU BOTH should be apologizing to ME right now, because you touched me in places I won't even let my mom touch. But I let that go because it was a misunderstanding," I took a deep breath, "and what do I even have to apologize for?"

"I get that, but hey lady? I don't know why you would even let me touch you, you could've just spoke earlier instead of smashing my balls" I saw his tone change, "You probably just wanted it."

My mouth fell open and I. was. fuming. But before I could say anything he walked out and slammed the door on my face.

How can Alan be friends with someone like him?

___________________________

Did you like it :) ?