Chap 1

Luigi and Duck Hunt were engaged in an old Western style showdown in Gerudo Valley.

'Okay, Take 5 paces straight ahead, turn and shoot. Understand?' Luigi asked, holding his Quick Bow.

'Woof woof!' Duck Hunt barked in agreement.

Then the countdown started.

1, 2, 3, 4... Then Luigi turned and fired, and Duck Hunt went flying.

'Whoo hoo!' Luigi cheered.

But when Duck Hunt came back down, he was fuming.

'Bark! Bark! Bark! (you cheater! I'll get you for this!)' He barked in anger.

Then when the Smash Ball appeared, Duck Hunt grabbed it and turned Luigi into his own target practice!

'Okay okay! You made your point! Can we stop now?!' Luigi begged when it stopped.

But Duck didn't want to. Instead, he picked up a Ray Gun and started firing away.

Throughout the rest of the day, both man, dog and duck grabbed gun after gun, bow after bow, and fired shot after shot at each other. A few observers described it as 'a uncanny barage of bullets and arrows.'

They eventually had to quit when the sun started to set and they ran out of things to shoot at each other.

As for how much they fired at each other, the number must have been over 400 shots fired.

Who was the winner to a few observers? No one knew. Though, 1 suggested that it was Luigi.