7. Cake

Himitsu's POV

I'm so happy Luna's safe. It was scary not knowing where she was, the constant worry keeping me awake at night. I sat back down in between Lucy and Natsu. It was silent for a while, until Lucy decided to break it.

"So, what exactly did happen back there? What happened with you and Luna?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity. I shook my head.

"Not telling. This party is a time for fun, not sad back stories. But I will tell you this; Luna and I live in the forest. And we're both dragon slayers; I'm an Elemental Dragon Slayer, while she's a Hell Demon-God-Dragon slayer."

Natsu slammed his hands onto the table. "A HELL DEMON GOD DRAGON SLAYER?! HOW?!" he asked, a speck of jealousy in his voice. I chuckled.

"Well, her father was Hades. Hades is a god, a demon, AND a dragon. Hell magic is her kind of demon god dragon slayer magic. When she fights, instead of saying "blank of the Hell Demon God Dragon" she just says "Blank of the Hell Dragon", since the full name is so long." I sipped my sprite.

"As for me," I took the flames from a nearby candle and made it into a tiny dragon. "I can manipulate fire, water, earth, and air. I have different dragon slayer moves, with addition to this. And although I can do this to fire," I took the water from Lucy's glass and made that into a more detailed dragon, flapping it's wings and raising its head as if it were roaring. I then froze it, the ice originating from the tail and traveling up to the head. "Water has always been my strong suit. Since I've always wanted to focus on water, I spent a lot more time on it, resulting in the fact that I can change the properties of it."

Natsu wore a wide grin. "You two are EPIC!" he exclaimed, his grin widening. I chuckled and blushed, petting a sleeping Sandy. "Well, there's one downside. I can't get power from the elements generated by magic. They have to be natural. For instance, I can't eat your flames or Juvia's water or Wendy's air because it's created by magic."

Natsu nodded as Lucy's face lit up. "Oh yeah, when you punched Natsu, you said "Flaming punch of the Elemental Dragon Sisters. What's up with that?" she asked, her eyes still glued to the mini ice dragon. "Well, instead of being found by one dragon, I was found by four. Also known as the Four Legendary sisters. One that taught me fire, one that taught me water, one air, and one earth." Natsu's eyes suddenly grew wide. "Wait..." He stood up and started to sniff the frozen dragon statue. "That smell... it's almost identical to mine... which is impossible because we have two totally different magic abilities." He stood up straight and looked into my eyes, a serious look spread across his face. "What was your water dragon's name, Himitsu?" he asked, taking a step towards me. "Ingrid... why?" I replied, starting to get nervous. Natsu's serious look quickly transitioned into a wide grin. "That's Igneel's sister!"

Luna's POV

I had such a blast meeting all of the members. Fangirling about books with Levy and Lucy, laughing at Gray and Natsu while they fought, chatting with Mira, thanking Wendy and Cheria, and just having fun. The only one I didn't hit it off with was Gajeel. I didn't want to be near him, and I had my reasons.

After meeting all the members, I sat down with Candy in my arms. "They were all so nice!" he exclaimed, squeezing his plush candy cane tight. I smiled and nodded. "HE IS SO UNBELIEVABLY CUTE CAN JUVIA HOLD HIM?!" Juvia exclaimed, the water mage lunging for my periwinkle exceed. I chuckled and handed him over, much to the pleasure of Juvia. I giggled as Juvia started to stroke his fur, while Candy started to purr in her arms.

Soon, I stood up and started to walk towards Himitsu, until I stopped in my tracks. I sniffed the air, a wonderful smell filling my nose. I spotted a strawberry cake with glossy white icing and sprinkled with crushed peppermint across the room. It sat alone on the bar, its vanilla frosting seeming to glisten in the light of the guild. I could hardly contain myself as I rushed over to the cake, the scent of the peppermint and strawberries seeming to grow sweeter by the minute.

There was only one slice left, thank goodness I got here just in time! As soon as I reached for the knife, another hand touched it as soon as I had. I looked up to see who the hand belonged to, and I almost passed out.

I immediately started to loosen my grip on the knife, until I remembered what I was fighting for. This was your cake Luna. No matter how you've adored her your whole life, this cake was yours. There was no way she was getting this slice of cake. No way whatsoever. "Well hello there," I said to Erza, my polite smile masking the determination I had for this slice cake.

Juvia's POV

I watched as Erza plastered a fake smile on her face. I had stopped stroking Candy's velvet-like fur and directed my attention towards Luna and Erza. I expected Luna to start freaking out, but instead, she stood her ground.

"Hello. You're one of the new additions I presume," Erza responded, the edges of her lips twitching. She gripped the handle of the knife tightly, hoping that Luna would take that as a sign to know that the cake was hers. But she got the opposite reaction, Luna gripping the knife tighter than she. "I apologize, but I think I had the knife first." Luna said, pulling the knife towards her. The guild froze, directing their attention towards the two girls.

"No, I'm pretty sure I had it first,"

"I beg to differ"

"Excuse me? Are you questioning the Great Titania?!" Erza demurred, a red aura radiating from her.

I sprang up and ran over to Luna, sweating profusely. "Juvia doesn't think you know what you're getting yourself into!" I warned, my palms becoming sweaty. Luna ignored me and pressed on.

"No, I am not questioning you. I am simply correcting your statement" she said, a black aura radiating from her.

"Are you sure you want to go there? Because it almost sounds as if you are challenging me to a fight."

"What if I am?"

Erza pressed her forehead against Luna's.

"THEN WE WILL! HOW DOES RIGHT NOW SOUND?!"

"SURE! WHY WE DON'T GO OUTSIDE?"

"AGREED!"

I watched as one of my closest friends was escorted to her death by the red haired devil. She had no idea what she was up against. Erza was a beast, a devil, a monster. Able to intimidate even Natsu Dragneel.

I brought my palm to my face.

Dammit, Luna.

I am so sorry for the late update! It's all because SOMEONE wouldn't pick up their freaking phone *cough* *cough* @no___amy *cough* *cough*. See, although I write the story, the character ideas and storyline ideas are planned by both me and that beautiful person, Noemi (that's her actual name). Himistu resembles her, while Luna resembles me. But since half of this chapter was about Himitsu, I needed her approval on what her character's backstory was. AND OF COURSE SHE DID NOT ANSWER HER PHONE FOR THE LONGEST TIME. Anyway, I love all of you guys to pieces. WAIT ONE MORE THING! I want you guys to guess who's shipped with who in my story. I'm interested to see your comments (and I swear Noemi if you spoil the story by commenting the answer you don't want to know what will happen :) ). Okay sayonara my lovelies <3

P.S The next chapter is filled with action so look forward to it. Also, since up until now I've been focusing a little more on Luna, after the fight, I'm going to try and focus a little more on Himitsu and Lucy. Kay baii for real.