The Ones At Borderline

Its been a long time since I was thinking a holiday and that time finally arrived . I packed my suitcase and called my friends
I had 4 close friends . They all had different personalities but I loved them all .
    At 9 am we arrived to hotel . Hotel was at a secluded place . We didn't care that . We immediately went to pool . I bullied Ellie hihi . It was always so fun to mess with her. We jumped danced and lots more .
We didn't even notice sun went to sleep. It was a scary scene like you know there's someone but you can't prove, you know you need to leave the place but you can't .
   So I immediately went to my room. My room was weird I think? But naaah i won't think . Then i started to read a book .then voices started come from outside of room . We had radios to communicate so I knew others heard too. I was so scared because someones was screaming .
   A few of my friends from school decided to go to teacher's room . I thought it was the most idiotic decision. I stayed at room and suddenly someone came to my room.
   It was Tiana ,she was one of the close friends i got. I took her inside and we tried to think what should we do then someone used radios to communicate. She was a girl I was creeped her name was Nadia .
    She said "don't ever look darkness if you have flashlight just look it's light otherwise you will call the ones at borderline !!" And
   I screamed "what is the ones at  borderline!?!" . She stopped for seconds and added "don't question it." We were so scared .
    Then the creepy girl started to talk again "close your eyes and don't even think to gather around".
     we didn't listen her . We opened the door and started to walking straight after all teacher's room was at the end of the hall . We started walking but I feel like Tiana was trying to open her eyes so I immediately took her to room again . I tore a clothe and wrapped around my head and gave my eye band to Tiana and like that we went to teacher's room.
    In the room there was a computer . But computer seemed like possessed and there were words . Teacher was trying to read them and Tiana joined him . I was the only one who didn't open its eyes because we decided at least a person shouldn't open its eyes .
   Then we sat down to couch. At the right side Tiana sat , at the middle teacher sat and I was sitting at the left ,the side is close the door .
   Someone got in . The person said "can you hold my hand?" To me . It was Nadia . I didn't think too much and grabbed her hand.
   then we heard a screaming it was familiar. Then someone barged in room. It was Elliot . What a idiot he was!!! He brang the monster here . I started to scream because teacher and Tiana was still trying to read the words in computer.
   "Close your eyes !!" And I felt pain in my arms .Someone was scratching me. Then i noticed someone was pulling Nadia and she was holding me with her life .
   everything blacked out . I woke up and there were marks in my arm . And like every morning i started to think " did we manage to survive to morning today?"
                            ~END~