ray x reader comfort

Thank you to FINDYOURWINGSGURL for requesting I hope this fits your expectations!
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
You were walking around the court yard looking for information on the nightmare world, you and the rest all split up to cover more ground, you stare at the stop watch on your wrist... It's been 29 minutes..."wait 29 minutes!?" You thought while starting to run though the court yard to get back to the room, you tripped on some rocks "Ow fuck..." You said staring at your leg that now has a large ish scrape on it, You tried getting up hissing from the pain in your leg. While slightly limping you got over to a nearby bench, "Y/n!" You heard your name being called out, you looked up to see ray jogging towards you "oh hey ray! " you said "what happened?!" Ray says staring at the scrape on your leg  "I fell on some rocks" you said laughing awkwardly "here let me get you to the room.." Ray says, gently lifting you up draping your arm over his shoulder and wrapping his arm around your waist, "y'know is been at least 30 something minutes sense we set out and knowing thoma and ray I don't think they will be back for another 5 minutes so we don't have to rush". Eventually you both got to the room, ray sets you down on his bed grabbing a medkit from one of the drawers in the room "I don't know how you always manage to get injured in some way..." Ray says "your almost worse than thoma.." "Hey!" You say lightly slapping his shoulder laughing "what! its true" he replies laughing as he starts dabbing your wound with hydrogen peroxide to keep it from getting infected, you hiss from the slight sting "hey, do need to hold my hand?" He reaches out to grab your hand "y-yeah" you say holding on to his hand adverting your gaze, flustered. He continues eventually bandaging your leg. You get up and hug ray "thank you!"  Ray blushes at the sudden behavior wrapping his arms around you returning the gesture "oh and one more thing before we leave this realm..." Ray said looking down at you "hm? What did you forget?" You say "this.." he says and then he kissed you "mmh!" Right before you heard the ringing in your ears and left the realm.
⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 
I hope you liked this! I had an amazing time writing this (≡^∇^≡)
If you know anyone who plays genius inc, share this with them! And thank you very much for requesting