Chapter 1

It's already midnight and you're worried about your husband. He hasn't come home yet.

This led you to call him, and after your 6th try, he picked up.

"Ran! Are you okay!? You haven't come home yet and you didn't answer me 5 times!" You shouted worried about your husband.

"Love, calm down, you don't have to worry about me." You heard his calm voice, making you at ease.

"O-ok then but where are you Ran?..."
You questioned him still in worry.

"Don't worry love. My boss is just making me do extra work and I'll be home soon, you don't have to wait for me and you need your beauty sleep, I don't want my lovely wife to get tired now." He said then chuckled but that made you wonder why his boss would make him do extra work while his colleagues don't get extra work.

"Okay then Ran, drive home safely okay?" You smiled even though you knew he couldn't see your smile.

"Got it love. I'll come back soon."
He said reassuringly, he always knew how to reassure you.

"Okay then, I love you and bye!"
You said making your smile grew bigger.

"Love you too and bye!"
He said before hanging up.

After that I went to our bedroom and slept.

Ran Haitani's POV:

"So annoying"
He sighed before he told the stripper that he bought for the night.

"I know right? Why don't you divorce her and marry me instead?" The stripper asked with sass, moving her ass backward and forward on his lap.

"I would. Especially because of your body." He told the stripper with a grin and biting his lip before squeezing her ass.

"Well what's stopping you?"
The stripper said seductively putting her hand on his bulge.

He became quite for about 4 minutes but soon he broke the silence.

"Let's not talk about this okay? This is too personal." He said, not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Fine."
The stripper shrugged.

THE NEXT DAY: MORNING

You wake up with a big smile plastered on your face while heading to the kitchen.

You were humming one of your favorite songs and swinging your hips.

You suddenly felt strong arms wrap around your waist.

"Did you miss me my love?"
He asked giving me a closed eye grin.

"O-of course! Why wouldn't i miss you?"
I said in embarrassment and blushing hard at the same time.

"What are we having for breakfast love?" He asked burying his head on my neck as he kept kissing my neck.

"Pancakes!"
I answered his question in joy as he chuckled.

"I'm gonna go take a bath now, would you like to come with me my love?" He flirted with me.

"Ran! I can't, I'm cooking!"
I told him blushing like crazy.

"Okay, okay."
He chuckled, then went upstairs to the bathroom.

After he got changed, I served him his food.

"Yum!"
He said with his mouth full.

"I'll be in the bedroom fixing the bed."
I told him.

He just nodded, focused on just eating the food.

I was finally done fixing the bed when, Ran's phone got a notification. I grabbed his phone wondering who it was.

Was it his boss? Co-worker? Brother?
I started thinking who would it be.

His phone got a notification again and I froze when I saw the notifications.

"Love have you seen my phone!?"Ran asked, shouting because he was still in the kitchen

Ran asked, shouting because he was still in the kitchen.

"Yeah!"
I went downstairs and gave him his phone.

"Thanks love."
He said before opening his phone.

He immediately stood up when he saw the notifications and told me that his boss wanted him to come to work urgently.

"Bye then."
I said with a frown.

"Don't worry love, I'll be back when the jobs done.You know I work hard for you." He said giving me a reassuringly smile.

After he left, I went to the bathroom and cried. Many people have been telling me how Ran is a cheater.

I didn't believe it before but i suspected it. But still i accepted his marriage proposal.

This is the consequence i get for ignoring what the people said about Ran, I should have listened to them all.

After an hour of crying, I decided to forgive him and forget about what I saw.
I mean, atleast he married me right?