Chapter 2

Me and Emma went to the club that night, but of course I wasn't gonna cheat on Ran like what he did to me.

When the bodyguard that was guarding the club saw me, he immediately told us to come in.

"Ms.Sano! Mrs.Haitani! Come on in!
Mr. Haitani is in the VIP lounge!"The bodyguard told us nervously.

Once we got inside,the music quickly hurt my ears due to the volume being on max.

"Come on Y/n! Let's go get some guys!"
She said having so much confidence.

"Hey Emma..."
I asked Emma being suspicious.

"Hmm?"
She said in confusion.

"Why do you think the bodyguard said that Ran's here?..." I asked her, tears almost starting to form in my eyes.

"I'm sure it's just a misunderstanding!I mean it must be Rindou and not Ran!" She said trying to reassure me.

"Come on! I'll even show you!"
Saying that, she dragged me to the VIP lounge.

Once we got to the VIP lounge, we saw what the bodyguard meant by "Mr.Haitani is in the VIP lounge."

"Ran..."
I said, tears bursting out of my eyes while Emma was frozen in shock.

When i called Ran, he quickly saw me and pushed the stripper away from his lap.

The stripper almost had no clothes.Ran tried to reason with me but before he could reach me, Emma grabbed my wrist and we got out of there.

The bodyguard was in shock when he saw us running away and getting inside the car, while Ran was following close behind.

He banged on the glass of the car and told me to let him explain.

"It's a misunderstanding Y/n!She clung on to me, I swear!" He said with tears on his eyes.

"It's okay Ran"
I barely said.

"Oh thank god,you believe m-"
Ran said but i stopped him.

"I saw the notifications on your phone."
I told him with a fake smile.

He was in shock and Emma took that opportunity to get away from there. Ran did nothing but slowly hung his head low.

That night I stayed with Emma at her house. Emma tried to cheer me up by cooking my favorite foods.

"Thanks Emma"

I said with a small smile still being sad.

"Hey Y/n."
Emma said getting my attention so i look up.

"I, Emma Sano, promise that I'll always be here with you. No matter what!!"
She said raising her right hand.

I lightly slap her shoulder and say "Thanks Emma, you're the best."
with a big smile on my face and dried up tears were visible on my face.