Trudy goes rabid

It all started one sunny day when Jake Sully was being a dumbass. Nvm Neytiri, Jake, Eytukan and Mo'at all went for a peaceful walk. Mo'at stopped. "Hey, do you hear something?" The sound of the Scottish Anthem slowly got louder and louder... They all turned around and saw Trudy's mf helicopter come crashing down about to hit them. "RUNNNN!!!!" screamed Eytukan. They all dived out of the way. The helicopter crashed right in front of them. "WHAT THE HELL?!?" Jake yelled. " AH FOR GOODNESS SAKE" Trudy yelled in a heavy Scottish accent. "Skxawng" Neytiri mumbled. Trudy got out of her now burning helicopter and started raging and swearing in Scottish while they all just stared. Jake accidentally giggled. Trudy suddenly stopped...She slowly turned around and her eyes started glowing red. "Oh shiddd..." said Neytiri. Trudy launched at them killing them all instantly.

After Trudy's rage, Neytiri awoke. "What?" She asked herself. A deep growling could be heard from the bushes around her. Suddenly, Trudy leaped out and attacked Neytiri! She drop kicked Trudy and got out her bow and arrow. Trudy got out her gun and started shooting at Neytiri. Then, Neytiri leaped at Trudy and tore her arm off. Trudy had enough so she got out her bagpipes and blew up pandora.

20 Years later.
Trudy walked into a bar with her new arm that she stole from an orphan. To her surprise, she saw someone. "Neytiri?" "Trudy?" They both stared at each other in silence. "I'm sorry Neytiri.." Trudy said tearing up. "it's okay Trudy, that was 20 years ago. Plus, you only killed my parents and boyfriend and blew up my planet, no biggie." They hugged each other and had a few drinks. They got drunk and became best friends.

THE END

Trudy Chacon takes over the worldजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें